All my accounts blocked without reasons, unacceptable !!!

My accounts  has been blocked without any reasons ... I spent lot of money in your L2store is  UNACCEPTABLE !!!! 

I didn't use illegal third-party usage .

I sent you email but you didn't answer me ....

So Unlock my accounts: gio666@msn.com  ;   bsk_calling@hotmail.fr  ;    georges.damidot@hotmail.fr  or give my money back !!!!

Thanks,

Best Regards

While on forum there is increasingly huge number of players complaining about this, while theres plenty of bots still playing, problem could be in bot alert button, so they ban players who have been alerted about by others without actually looking if theyr bots ir not

5 hours ago, JeanMiShengg said:

My accounts  has been blocked without any reasons ... I spent lot of money in your L2store is  UNACCEPTABLE !!!! 

Spending money doesn't give you any rights on anything. You can be banned at anytime for whatever reason they see fit and you've agreed to that.

Nobody owes your anything here.

Also chargeback and paypal claims don't work since you've got the product you've paid for.

Now wait for the support to answer your ticket.

7 minutes ago, mixa said:

Spending money doesn't give you any rights on anything. You can be banned at anytime for whatever reason they see fit and you've agreed to that.

Nobody owes your anything here.

Also chargeback and paypal claims don't work since you've got the product you've paid for.

Now wait for the support to answer your ticket.

Thats a nice way of saying "fok you".

there are people banned for no reason becouse of broken bot report system, dont blame this on players, its NCwest mistake for inplementing broken bot report system in game.

I can log my 3 box accounts in and report you for boting with all 3 account and you will be banned. Does that look like a good system?

3 minutes ago, Glock said:

Thats a nice way of saying "fok you".

there are people banned for no reason becouse of broken bot report system, dont blame this on players, its NCwest mistake for inplementing broken bot report system in game.

I can log my 3 box account in and report you for boting with all 3 account and you will be banned. Does that look like a good system?

I'll put in a support ticket and wait for resolution.

Also I'm fairly confident that the bot report system doesn't work at you describe it. Yes, if you get a lots of reports on you, you'll get a debuff, but getting banned is a bit of a process.

Archived