Why are legit accounts getting locked???

Mdub

Has anyone figured out whyyyy this is happening. 3 days ago my buffer account got locked and after waiting 2 days I made a new one yesterday. Of course after grinding hard and getting the character to level 21 today the game crashes and the account is locked. I have only used two boxes at one time and dont use any programs or anything. Does anyone know what could be causing this. Why is my first and main account able to get in game but not able to log into website half the time. From what I have read on the forums this is happening to other players and people believe its some bug or issue with the automated ban/lock system but what am I doing on my new accounts to trigger it? Help pls

Im sure it has something to do with people reporting players for no reason other than they dislike multi box or they are mad at you. Either that or people are account sharing, changing ips, or actually botting and they just like to QQQQ

VPNs may be okay, but if the account sharing is being blocked by monitoring ip's of accounts then when you pick up a new ip on ur vpn ur gonna get banned

2 minutes ago, Dorsch said:

Im sure it has something to do with people reporting players for no reason other than they dislike multi box or they are mad at you. Either that or people are account sharing, changing ips, or actually botting and they just like to QQQQ

VPNs may be okay, but if the account sharing is being blocked by monitoring ip's of accounts then when you pick up a new ip on ur vpn ur gonna get banned

This, 90% of these so-called legit players are actually botters or using keyboard/mouse macros. There is a lot more to the story than is being led on. 

2 minutes ago, Dorsch said:

That's a very good point!  I have been using the default location on ZenMate VPN, which is one of the most popular Chrome ones. I imagine loads of people are affiliated with that IP. :o

what is the point of using a vpn anyways? ive played hundreds of online games and never had any issues. I used a few vpns but never noticed a difference that i felt made it even worth having. It cant be speed issues because i used to play this game on a usb wifi dongle hanging out my window grabbing 1 bar wifi connections and it still ran perfect

Archived