KS is for reported?

Viky

full party just report me for bot because i make them ks on aoe train because they got all mobs so in la2 ks on aoe is treated for boting 

name of chars on that party:

[edited to remove names]

i wanna to ask now is no need to pvp for area only is need to treated you are bot or something like that to win area ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, akaa said:

I hope you get banned ;) znoobs like you never flag back so why are you bringing pvp zone to this

they pk me i kill the guy who pk me  where is the problem and you are from this party or ?

Just now, Viky said:

yea i got and typed the numbers

I said it before launch, that this .. "bot report feature" will get very abused in PvP.

Imagine 5 v 5 . Whoever reporter the healer wins , since while he start typing the captcha , he can do no healing and ..probably die :)

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

I said it before launch, that this .. "bot report feature" will get very abused in PvP.

Imagine 5 v 5 . Whoever reporter the healer wins , since while he start typing the captcha , he can do no healing and ..probably die :)

yea that guy  guy allready die several times when pk me i not have problem with that but have problem with report for bot 

first i got report on my shops now report because  make ks on noobs 

also that kaptcha is little hard to disguse numbers i

3 minutes ago, ts0unakas said:

Even if we do report what you afraid if you are clean you are O K
So from the moment you start post names and etc etc it look like you afraid for somtihng .... and this it make me wonder!!

if i got  ban because  from ks on train that server you think will prosper that is the game la2 is not some passive game only to hunting mobs

i  dont make something is not alloed

4 minutes ago, Drugs said:

auto recharge / auto res

no bot but 2 hands and brain

3 minutes ago, ts0unakas said:

to get punished for what ?
we abuse the system cuz of the report ?
Ncteam can search about this and they know what they have to do 
Stop offending us with your excuses m8 play the game njoy or not is your ptoblem not us 

just for info have shortcuts is so hard to switch ? and  click shortcut for ressurect   stop talking nonsense  i try to be social guys with you killings mobs together

10 minutes ago, ts0unakas said:

you speak personal to me m8 ?
you see me botting or using somthing ?

keep this post clear plz

you say im boting after that a quote your post and im wrong ?   ty for the exp now going to sleep

Archived