No drop penalty from mobs

SOiL

I'm sure that many players that have played classic before, like 70% of them, don't like this option. People cannot lose items, they are not afraid of dying and they can come to your spot and KS your train and don't respect at all the spot, even if they don't want the spot or pvp. So i'm asking.. why classic have to be even more PVE than before?
Anyone agree on that?

Is totally different classic that we know like this, even bots can free farming without care about their equip if they die by many mobs that player can bring to them. People that like PVE and botting ,the 30% of population that I've said before, ;p  they do like this option, I think they should have made a poll or something about that and not just adding it to patch notes, it's something that people loved it in this version of Lineage.

29 minutes ago, SOiL said:

I'm sure that many players that have played classic before, like 70% of them, don't like this option. People cannot lose items, they are not afraid of dying and they can come to your spot and KS your train and don't respect at all the spot, even if they don't want the spot or pvp. So i'm asking.. why classic have to be even more PVE than before?
Anyone agree on that?

better then finally we can have PK CLANS

On 10/18/2018 at 10:24 AM, SOiL said:

Anyone agree on that?

I remember classic and how risk averse people were. Getting a party was hard because no one was willing to trust you. Learning how to do stuff in game was hard because no one wanted to risk teaching you (dying in the process). People didn't want to try new content because it entailed risk which was unacceptable. Cowards abused the mechanic by using certain classes to train mobs onto player groups for a chance at loot without a single bit of risk (you don't even need equipped gear). Droping items on death was a stupid old idea that died for a thousand reasons. Only carebears who are too scared to fight for their gear want it to come back. It's funny that you used the example of people KSing your train as proof that we need item drops. The reality is item drops actively encourages that and other behaviors. So the irony is you're advocating for a change that would make it worse.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:33 AM, SOiL said:

Is totally different classic that we know like this, even bots can free farming without care about their equip if they die by many mobs that player can bring to them. People that like PVE and botting ,the 30% of population that I've said before, ;p  they do like this option, I think they should have made a poll or something about that and not just adding it to patch notes, it's something that people loved it in this version of Lineage.

Bots have always been "free farming without care about their equipment". There were tons of bot trains and bots running around as far back as beta. So your entire argument isn't even based in reality. Bots aren't suddenly going to care about something that they didn't care about for years.

Archived