L2 Classic NA Adem Report Bots

TotallyCrazy

The funny thing is that the person makes a report to the support team and no one responds and takes no action.
but when you post a report here in the forum a moderator comes quickly to say that here is no place to discuss this.
please tell me where I can report a bot and someone takes action to do something.

• Moderators

Greetings!

Our Support is the right address for this kind of reports. Please understand, however, that they have a lot of tickets to respond to right now, so it may take them a bit of time to even get to your ticket. They further need to make sure the reported player is really botting / spamming and not just disliked by a fellow player or clan so it is helpful if you submit images as proof to them. As we would like to avoid further spreading the information of spammers, any such reports are not allowed on these forums and will be taken down.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

I came back to this game but I think I will leave it again - because of bots... Im working so I cant play whole day, but I can pay for game, for potions fe hair changing :)

If NCSOFT dont need my cash - I will find another game. I love L2, I spent a lot of time on it, I met many friends and I want to play good old L2. Because of bots I cant. Soon I will even not want to. DO something with sh.... bots. Please.

Archived