D Grade Mage Staff

ShiroJib

Does anyone have any idea or any kind of calculator on damage wise for eleven wizard, I'm trying to compare Top NG staff (mage staff 31 m.att) using  NGSS and if I get D grade staff (Mystic Staff m.att 47) without SS will it do same damage or more with my (31 m.att staff with NGSS.)    No one sells DSS yet and don't think I can afford to keep buying those but would like have option in future when someone can make it. (If you're confused let me know and I'll try to explain it better) 

Spell damage is proportional to a square root of MAtk. Spiritshots multiply MAtk by 2, increasing the damage by x1.4. Blessed spiritshots multiply MAtk by 4., increasing the damage by x2.

By damage, top NG staff with spiritshots will outperform mid D weapon without shots, and top NG staff with blessed spiritshots will perform like top C weapon without shots.

3 hours ago, ShiroJib said:

Also like to add to Crystallization D Grade can dwarf open shop or do I have to give them item been forever since I played. 

A dwarf could trade you an equivalent amount of pre-obtained D crystals (assuming he has enough). There are only buy/sell/craft shops, but no "crystallization" shops.

6 hours ago, Krissa said:

Spell damage is proportional to a square root of MAtk. Spiritshots multiply MAtk by 2, increasing the damage by x1.4. Blessed spiritshots multiply MAtk by 4., increasing the damage by x2.

By damage, top NG staff with spiritshots will outperform mid D weapon without shots, and top NG staff with blessed spiritshots will perform like top C weapon without shots.

Thank for reply was curious if I use D grade mid with spirit shots since I seen people sell it now worth getting but probably best stay with NG and deicde on adena grind or just spend on BSS and go for exp/drops and pray for rng.

Another question to be good has NG with out SS would I just need D grade staff x2 its m. att  so I know for good reference.

4 hours ago, Devoid said:

A dwarf could trade you an equivalent amount of pre-obtained D crystals (assuming he has enough). There are only buy/sell/craft shops, but no "crystallization" shops.

Thank you for info probably have to work on dwarf or just buy it out right

1 hour ago, ShiroJib said:

Thank for reply was curious if I use D grade mid with spirit shots since I seen people sell it now worth getting but probably best stay with NG and deicde on adena grind or just spend on BSS and go for exp/drops and pray for rng.

As a nuker that wants to grind for exp solo reasonably well without losing adena, you will need the weapon and shot combination that allows you to 1-shot green or light blue mobs.

If you don't have an Empower buffer, you may want to use level 1 fish stews. They cost 300a per buff round if you get the fish at 30a each, and while they increase the damage by only about x1.2, it will still be much cheaper than using bsps instead of sps if it's enough to 1-shot mobs.

when I played a mage 14 years ago I had no adena for shots or tele ,and had to use sleep and Freezing Shackle for months and months in EV  and run every where and the only way I got adena was from the skill books I got from there  ,and that was with no buffs 

Archived