Account sharing vs multiple play locations.

Shinsuke

There is no pro-active banning for account sharing. If the location differences become suspicious over time, your account may end up locked.

All you have to do is request the unlock once (e.g. not from 5 different emails acting like 5 different people), then provide requested information and it will be unlocked.

4 hours ago, Devoid said:

There is no pro-active banning for account sharing. If the location differences become suspicious over time, your account may end up locked.

All you have to do is request the unlock once (e.g. not from 5 different emails acting like 5 different people), then provide requested information and it will be unlocked.

NCSoft has been notorious for randomly locking accounts from logging into the website and telling them in a response "Sorry but your account behavior looks like malicious activity and we are not going to do anything until it has been cleared up".......  And of course offering no way to unlock said account.  I would limit the number of locations if possible

I have a dynamic IP without a router, so every time I restart my computer I get a new IP. I also browse the forum from work. I play from my parents every few weekends. I also sometimes browse the forum from mobile network. I have to go through the email verification process 2-3 times a day, but no problems so far.

Archived