Is the Spoil skill on Scavanger class bugged?

Shinka

Hi, i'm lvl28 Scavenger in L2C. My class has only one good thing about it and that is the spoil skill.. However, it is not working! The skill works maybe 10% of the times i cast it at a mob. That is ridiculously useless, making the entire class useless, as the skill in question is the only advantage the class has.

Some classes can kill stuff 3-4 times faster than Scavenger can. Scavenger has only spoil.

So what's going on with spoil? is it bugged in the present version... is it supposed to work this way? or?

25 minutes ago, Shinka said:

Hi, i'm lvl28 Scavenger in L2C. My class has only one good thing about it and that is the spoil skill.. However, it is not working! The skill works maybe 10% of the times i cast it at a mob. That is ridiculously useless, making the entire class useless, as the skill in question is the only advantage the class has.

Some classes can kill stuff 3-4 times faster than Scavenger can. Scavenger has only spoil.

So what's going on with spoil? is it bugged in the present version... is it supposed to work this way? or?

All rates in classic (adena drop, item drop, and spoil) are less than other versions of lineage classic.  There are multiple threads addressing this issue and Juji has even chimed in to say he is looking into it.

On 10/24/2018 at 3:27 AM, Rodah said:

All rates in classic (adena drop, item drop, and spoil) are less than other versions of lineage classic.  There are multiple threads addressing this issue and Juji has even chimed in to say he is looking into it.

Thanks for the reply... Not that your answer makes me happy, but it makes me more informed i guess. 

Frankly i'm just hoping Scavanger class becomes more useful, so i don't get tired of the game too quickly, because i am most certainly not starting another toon.

Do you mean to say you have to use skill "spoil" multiple times on 1 mob to see "spoil activated"? or after successful spoil, the mod doesnt turn blue and spoils nothing even though the skill "spoil" landed? If its later, then check l2 classic wiki page to see the spoil chances on particular mob on various items and you should see its working as per the rates. However, I am not saying spoil rate is good though. 

On 10/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, Shinka said:

What do you mean "it doesnt work"
Where are you spoiling?

On 23/10/2018 at 10:27 PM, Rodah said:

for it you spoil sucess work on 1/9 and sometimes 1/10 mobs, not is 1 spoil 1 mon spoil on, and the lvl of mob and you lvl always be the same with tolerance of max 2 lvl+

Archived