LF mentor

xroyal92

Old returning player here.. though i dont remember my old info.. force to start anew... Huge changes have been made since i last played.. I cant even use the chat window till lvl 75.. 

I play on the Chronos server. IGN is NobleArc.. anyone willing to help? thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, xroyal92 said:

but why?..... I used to like this game.. what i miss? 

I keep messaging you and you're not on :(

edit : Basically the game went full p2w. In the process drops were nerfed into near oblivion. On the plus side over enchanted r99 armor is super cheap now. That is unfortunately the only positive.

6 hours ago, xroyal92 said:

but why?..... I used to like this game.. what i miss? 

You are missing this:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/295-super-brand-new-player-seeking-sage-like-wisdom/?tab=comments#comment-4340

And above all that:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/668-another-soldier-shot-down-by-p2w-mechanics/?tab=comments#comment-4319

What looks at first glimpse like an ideological battle between protestant work ethics and  and hedonist slackers is a bit covering up the fact that the current version of Lineage 2 is deliberately designed so that it can not be played by new players. Since with the most recent update no more Exp Runes are given out by the system, the Kekropus Starter Quest Series won't carry you from level to level any more - you will have to do actual grinding. But since with the most recent update no more free Shots are given out by the system, the ones provided by the quests at lvl 40, 61 etc. will run out before you reach those levels. Either your Mentor will donate you Fortune Pockets to bridge the gap, or you resort to money laundering via the L2Store, selling items for botted adena, or you give up.

In the latter case NCsoft's comment will simply be "good riddance" - they are not interested in non-spenders who just take up spots in hunting grounds (which can be more profitably used by bots) while making frustrated comments on Twitter etc., giving the company a bad name. If you buy from the L2Store, NCsoft will pretend to love you, answering to your questions on the forum etc., but in reality they just want your money. Sooner or later you will realize this, and then you will fall into an even deeper depression. __SpOO__ was just trying to be nice and save you all that agony :)

Archived