Spoil!

gnysko

11 minutes ago, gnysko said:

Hi everyone. I need help for spoil. Wich are best places for spoil lv 20-40? thanks you! :) I need money! I am greed! :)

Don't listen to him, he spent all the time in FT, it's pretty bad zone to spoil.
First spoil AC, then go to OB. If you want spoil solo AC is good with top no grade, for OB you want to have at least higher than lowest D grade. Don't sell mats and parts, think what you can do with them.

34 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Don't listen to him, he spent all the time in FT, it's pretty bad zone to spoil.
First spoil AC, then go to OB. If you want spoil solo AC is good with top no grade, for OB you want to have at least higher than lowest D grade. Don't sell mats and parts, think what you can do with them.

Aka, whatever you want to do in this Open World PvP Game, you can't.

We have 2 zones to farm only. So you even go there where 99% of active players are or you "play the market", as this guy above is doing ( nice and awesome gameplay right here ) , or you /quit.

Yea, "think" what you can do with them : Play the market lol

3 hours ago, gnysko said:

Hi everyone. I need help for spoil. Wich are best places for spoil lv 20-40? thanks you! :) I need money! I am greed! :)

Abandoned camp until 28. 

Then go Orc Barracks, or Partisan's Hideaway until 35.

At 35 you can go Alligator Island or Leto Lizardmen.

Once you are 28 don't be afraid to spoil out of party on AOE groups mobs. You won't get xp but you will make a shitload of adena. (Beware if they have a spoiler they might kill you)

Archived