how good is warlock at pve and mass pvp ?

mglm

Guys i need some advices due to the fact that i lack information and im also confused .

Can i have some +  and some - * i like pvp so.... :D i know necro sorc... but warlock with blaze and mass pvp and transfer pain also not bad or? 

Warlock is good solo pve, 1v1 pvp is solid as well.  Mass pvp not so useful right now, with the current skills/level cap they're either a weak nuker or an extra healer.  In the future they'll get a crit.dmg buff (at 76+) that makes them good for archer parties, but still a support role in mass pvp.

16 hours ago, mglm said:

Guys i need some advices due to the fact that i lack information and im also confused .

Can i have some +  and some - * i like pvp so.... :D i know necro sorc... but warlock with blaze and mass pvp and transfer pain also not bad or? 

Like it was said many times before it's best solo pve class that doesn't require gear as you have pet and buffs for it.  Every summoners 1st class nuke skill levels beyond 40lvl+ so now you have a skill to hit with from range. One on one it's good as you hard to kill with transfer pain and both you and your pet deal dmg. In mass pvp I would say you are useless. You have no cc except anchor cubic and you don't deal enough dmg from range to be a threat.

Hi, i am considering warlock too, but have a few additional questions. 

1st. Do the summoners get the nuke after class transfer on this particular version of classic, or they need to w8 for the next update?

2nd. Has any1 tested the cursed dagger already? Is the bleed dmg flat or %-based and does the bleed stack if multiple players have the dagger.

Thanks in advance.

On 29/10/2018 at 3:01 AM, Mel0o said:

Hi, i am considering warlock too, but have a few additional questions. 

1st. Do the summoners get the nuke after class transfer on this particular version of classic, or they need to w8 for the next update?

2nd. Has any1 tested the cursed dagger already? Is the bleed dmg flat or %-based and does the bleed stack if multiple players have the dagger.

Thanks in advance.

1 - yes and still strong as i can see 

2 - no but i realy feel it unedded 

On 2/11/2018 at 11:05 AM, Tzeo said:

Summoner is better at pvp than any melee class. Send the cat into the crowd, let it murder someone, choose next target.

That's right? I'm lvling a monk but I'd like to switch to warlock because I like his relaxed play style more. 
I know that tyrant is very good in 1v1 but in mass pvp can't do much, I prefer something more balanced 
and I don't want to be dying all the time either.

Normally I play with another person who is Palus (future BD), and we have a PP box. 
We play duo except when the whole clan is there, which we usually do party together for aoe. 
Do you think that if I change to warlock we will be able to continue lvling without problems as with 
the current config? 
In the aoe partys the warlock will be useful as a healer at least?

Greetings.

Archived