PSA: Adena rates are lowered even for sub-40 mobs

Tyreese

I'll preface this by saying this is not an angry post, just a conclusion from my observations.

A VIP4 character went around most of the 30-35 lvl spots and in all of them (except Partisan's Hideway) the adena drop is not what it should be as listed on the EU wikipedia. Now I know this is not a source which should be relied upon, as it is, again - EU. But a lot of people use it to find information, as there's a no such resource for the NA servers.

For all mobs in this spreadsheet the average adena drop is about what the lowest boundary of the adena drop listed in the wiki. Example if a mob is said to be dropping 177-241 adena. You will find that on average you'll be getting ~170 adena killing this mob.

Spreadsheet screenshot

Exactly as you said, we are not EU.The fact that many people use it to find information doesn't mean it is accurate for us.NCsoft already announced that this website is not accurate for our server,why do you keep comparing it ?

Because NCWEST hasn’t published an alternative. I’m not saying we should match EU, but our VIP 4 rates should be reasonably close to their subscription rates. Anyway, people will keep using EU until NCWEST gives us an alternative. 

1 hour ago, Jiwan said:

Exactly as you said, we are not EU.The fact that many people use it to find information doesn't mean it is accurate for us.NCsoft already announced that this website is not accurate for our server,why do you keep comparing it ?

Yes. We are not on EU rates, but on Taiwan / China / Korea / Japan rates.

I hope you are happy now :)

4 hours ago, Jiwan said:

the fact that 50 lvl x4 hp mob drop less adena then 35 lvl mob speaks for itself . there is nothing to compare to any website.

Archived