Bot report button abuse

TheOne1

hi where can i report bot button report abuse, this guy just tried reporting me just because of ks and him being to slow to kill because he is dwarf.... where can i submit ticket to get these salty/toxic players out? help me out

thank you

31 minutes ago, TheOne1 said:

hi where can i report bot button report abuse, this guy just tried reporting me just because of ks and him being to slow to kill because he is dwarf.... where can i submit ticket to get these salty/toxic players out? help me out

thank you

Yes he abused, but you're the one who's toxic :) To ks because he's to slow to kill because he's dwarf. Lol :D You ks because you're toxic and don't care about others.

Hey dwarf if you're reading this, hold him on stun when he's killing mobs, believe me he won't touch your mobs again. Just make sure you have full mp to hold him on stun for enough of time.

I support the little dwarf, if the pk system change to old one it could be easier, love the old days, when in any dispute you hit the other and end in pvp for the mobs, but now if u hit the other they dont hit back because of the new pk system.

20 minutes ago, TheOne1 said:

@kupuldog he accuse me of ksing, in my spot. he came over to me.... if he wanted to fight then lets go but he ran away with his tail between his legs like most people that abuse the button

It's hard to believe but if it's true sorry for attacking and insulting you, I hope he will get a little break from the game. 

Archived