I'm new. Does it worth it to spend money on this event?

PEWPEWPEW

Hello guys I new to this game and I was going to invest 400$ on this fortune reading event, but a lot of ppl are telling me that since I'm new its better to just buy adena because my character needs weapon, cloth, jewel, I mean everything I'm lvl 99 and I still have the free gear when you reach 85.Do yo think I should wait for a better event? or just try to get adena with that money? thanks

Hey mate, better get adena by selling the event coupons and buy gear! 400 dollars will get you descent stuff at lvl 99 so you can further progress!

So buy the 4000 NC coin and sell the tickets! Since you are new try not to get scammed if you sell NC coin ( Better just sell coupons after you get them )!

Also when you get adena do not rush it, learn the game better and then start to gear up! 

If you have any further questions pm! GL mate!

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hey mate, better get adena by selling the event coupons and buy gear! 400 dollars will get you descent stuff at lvl 99 so you can further progress!

So buy the 4000 NC coin and sell the tickets! Since you are new try not to get scammed if you sell NC coin ( Better just sell coupons after you get them )!

Also when you get adena do not rush it, learn the game better and then start to gear up! 

If you have any further questions pm! GL mate!

$50 will Buy 4000 NCoin... $400 will buy 32,000 NCoin (check the prices for Event Tickets on your server... you should make 1m Adena+/NCoin but too many sellers can lower returns) if the Market is saturated, you could be better off getting a jump on the next event/promo.

Archived