ACCOUNT BLOCK

strike389

Good evening, first of all I want to apologize for my English ... my problem problem is this .. when I started the classic server it was well known that you could have 10 accounts per ip but connected at the same time you could have 3 ..... I I'm new to the l2 (classic) a long time ago I did not play and I understood that the classes had things in the first version of the l2 did not have that I was creating my accounts .. the same ncsoft said we could create when I had the game .. try to enter with one of those accounts. but the launcher never started just took me ... surprise for me when he told me that it had been blocked and before they told me that he used illegal programs was a new account so far he has no character .. I did not give much importance because I said "is a new server must have its bugs" do not try to recover the time spent trying and testing characters until one day it reaches the human archer and uploaded it to 25 2 days ago .. more than 1 week playing .. I do not know much about bots but if I were bot it would have taken me like 2 days .. the thing is that I farme to have my team my bow elven but that being ... in the city of the orcs sitting mentras I raised my backpack they will take me out of the game without notice and I will be blocked by the archer ... when it was the only created character it seems very unfair that these things happen when many bots do not even look at them.

It will be the amount of accounts created, same thing happened to me with just making 3 new accounts one after another. Put a ticket in 24hrs later all unblocked

Create a support ticket and wait unfortunately... They will be unblocked if what your saying is true and never used 3rd party software 

Good luck ?

2 of my accounts were blocked due to suspicious activity as well.. no cheats here all legit , i know how u feel lose desire to play, I spent all day yesterday lvling up 2 Alts to 20 only to have them banned ... and I transferred gear too both accounts as well and they ban it... redicilous 

if I had used some kind of program I would accept my fault and my punishment but it really bothers me that the server is full of adena sellers and those accounts are safe ... they only give you the possibility to block said "players" but my account was in the afk city doing nothing .. 1 of the accounts I lost my created characters had and the other an orc .. level 2 how they want you to play invest time and when you are level 30 again happens not .. I will not spend my time on something that for no reason can remove me

Archived