Question about Halloween Suit (Permanent)

xNanikax

hello, my question about the set Question about Halloween Suit (Permanent) is the following one, according to the description about the event, places this fraction "When equipped, it is unequipped and can not be used", that is, that once equipped it can not be dequipped never more ? If one changes the accessory, will it not be noticed? and finally, that susede in the case of the transformation PIRATE of lvl 45 ?, funny would be that one use the skill, is transformed and after the end of the time the halloween set is lost, or on the other hand that when using the skill not change in the transformation but stay with the set halloween, aunq nose porq place something that can not be removed, what would happen if later take another event in which they give another set, is replaced by the one you have current and lose the one you had ante? ... Well, greetings.

No no, what it said is that when the halloween suit is equiped you cant equip other gear, so basically, you cant use it like the buff, because this would mean hidding your grade set wich is not good for enemies in pvp so to not make this abuside in that form you can wear the outfit just for the looks, mainly to wear in town, while selling, etc. Or at least thats what I understand about that.

For what i remember, any costume is equipped in the chest piece slot, works as a full chest piece (Taking the pants slot), therefore disabling set effect from armor since you cant use the chest together with the costume. You can grind with it if you want. If you are a summoner or other class that depend less on armor for example.

• 2 weeks later...

And even worse, when u equip it, it wont transform your weapon or shield!!!! I bought it to get the look of a transformed pole, it look so good. Weapons dont transform so its a total waste of adenas as they said before. Hopfully i cant get a refound as it dont say anywhere that weapons dont transform.

On 01/11/2018 at 12:06 PM, Hexploder said:

No no, what it said is that when the halloween suit is equiped you cant equip other gear, so basically, you cant use it like the buff, because this would mean hidding your grade set wich is not good for enemies in pvp so to not make this abuside in that form you can wear the outfit just for the looks, mainly to wear in town, while selling, etc. Or at least thats what I understand about that.

The halloween suit doesn't provide the lingering halloween buff anyway, right?

Archived