BOTS BOTS BOTS AND BOTS

parisk

DO SOMETHING ABOUT BOTS, I HAVE BEEN REPORTING 3 DAYS NOW THIS GUY IN RUINS OF DISPAIR AND HE IS STILL GOING ON UNTOUCHED WHAT THE bleep IS THIS

IN game names: Cixxi and Thallya

OPEN YOUR EYES AND MAKE THIS MESS A BETTER GAME

They'll tell you to put in a ticket.  It really doesn't matter anyway, since as soon as one bot toon is banned another will take its place.  That is the inevitable result of making the game F2P.  Unless NCWest can make their in-game bot detector work a WHOLE lot better than it has worked so far the bot situation is something we'll have to learn to live with or leave.  They haven't done a good job with bots in 15 years.  I'd be amazed if they started now, especially with what appears to be a skeleton staff and real staff people rarely in the game at all.

55 minutes ago, Lawman said:

They'll tell you to put in a ticket.  It really doesn't matter anyway, since as soon as one bot toon is banned another will take its place.  That is the inevitable result of making the game F2P.  Unless NCWest can make their in-game bot detector work a WHOLE lot better than it has worked so far the bot situation is something we'll have to learn to live with or leave.  They haven't done a good job with bots in 15 years.  I'd be amazed if they started now, especially with what appears to be a skeleton staff and real staff people rarely in the game at all.

f2p doesnt mean the game has to be filled with bots. Every mmo has bots.. In ESO, a pretty modern game (B2P btw), they run rampant and nobody cares because their increase your visible population.

You want to play a dead mmo?. Just think about it, probably the real number of individuals (dont count multi boxing) should be around 6k of people at most and here we are with 4 servers. 

21 minutes ago, worldpusher said:

f2p doesnt mean the game has to be filled with bots. Every mmo has bots.. In ESO, a pretty modern game (B2P btw), they run rampant and nobody cares because their increase your visible population.

You want to play a dead mmo?. Just think about it, probably the real number of individuals (dont count multi boxing) should be around 6k of people at most and here we are with 4 servers. 

I want an honest mmo.  F2P just makes it easier for the bots.  I wouldn't really care if bots were legal under the game's rules.  But they are not, and I'm against anyone who cheats.  NCSoft has an obligation to honest players to deal with the dishonest ones.  If they fail in that obligation, players have every right to protest and/or leave.

When bot debuff is being applied, flag bot for pvp or log it out. its the only way that people can deal with bots as others suggested in various threads. 

They can't ban all bots or even control them, its impossible. 

There are 100000000 threads about the same issue. You should have known better before open a new one for the same thing :D

Archived