Wrong acc blocked

EvilSoul

Why the admin doesnt answer ?

Hi, I would know why my acc is blocked :S 
I cant log in. It says is for using something suspect.. 
Idk i have to put the code everytime i connect. 
Plz anwer as soon as posible, i spend like 30 USD in my acc. I would never use something like a cheat or something like that.

Glenn Today at 11:08

Hello,

Account Name: [edited to hide personal information]
Offense: Use of Third Party Program 
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,

Glenn
NCSOFT Support Team.

Elder Today at 14:55

Sorry but i didn’t use anything of that. Idk why you have something like 
that. I have never used a program for L2. And have no sense.. I spend money 
in my acc.. I should be so silly to do that. Please don’t block my acc. 
I need to be answered plz. If you will ban my acc and you don’t have a 
prove from the supposed “program” I will ask you a refound. 
If you cant resolve it i will need to talk with the Admin. Thanks.

I got my acc blocked, i have never use anything like a "cheat". Why dont you block ppl who is using bot. I dont understand anything my god.

happened the same with me, game in 3 accounts, and one of them was gasped, I do not know what their motive,
 yesterday all I did was announce that I was selling two weapons in gludio, as there are few people and commerce, 
I traveled from city to city announcing which it sold, and 5 minutes later I took dc, and blocking. 
I am waiting for the email to return, and I hope they will actually investigate to see who is really isnocent, 
as this is unfortunate, banishment on clean players = /

This is totally disrespectful for legal players, people who live playing report to him when they kill one, the worst thing is that he invests money and gets paid with an invalid and unfounded ban. It would be good for the GM or the staff to show evidence of what they are accused of.
They should worry about giving the bots they see every day and that one informs them and they continue doing their thing.
It's very unfair that they do not answer you or give you a solution, since the money that is spent is returned by no one and the prohibition for no reason is illegal.

Glenn (Lineage 2)

Nov 7, 15:46 PST

Hello,

We can understand your interest in learning more about our investigation. However, security concerns prevent us from releasing detailed information about our tools or detection methods. The info provided earlier is all we can share with you. Please rest assured that our only goal is to create a safe and fair play environment for the entire community. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Glenn
NCSOFT Support Team

DarkMuzo

Nov 7, 15:39 PST

Show me, show me where say i used something like a bot or cheat. The only thing you want is that we spend more and more money for you.. so disapointed, realy...

Remitente notificado con
Mailtrack (https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&) 07/11/18 20:36:47

El mié., 7 nov. 2018 a las 20:33, NCSOFT Appeals Team (<appeal@ncsoft.com>) escribió:

SO YOU CANT SHOW THE PPL... that is why we are spending money for you and we get baned.. you want we make another acc to spend more and more money !

23 hours ago, TheOldSchooL said:

happened the same with me, game in 3 accounts, and one of them was gasped, I do not know what their motive,
 yesterday all I did was announce that I was selling two weapons in gludio, as there are few people and commerce, 
I traveled from city to city announcing which it sold, and 5 minutes later I took dc, and blocking. 
I am waiting for the email to return, and I hope they will actually investigate to see who is really isnocent, 
as this is unfortunate, banishment on clean players = /

Literally the same just happened to me lol. Was standing in town for like 40 minutes looking around the shop and then I announced on Global Chat that I am selling a Light Crossbow. 10 seconds later, both accounts got suspended. Oh, btw, this is the third time I am getting banned, the previous times it was due to 'suspicious payments'. 

15 hours ago, ZAG said:

Literalmente lo mismo me acaba de pasar jajaja. Estuve parado en la ciudad por unos 40 minutos mirando alrededor de la tienda y luego anuncié en Global Chat que estoy vendiendo una ballesta liviana. 10 segundos después, ambas cuentas fueron suspendidas. Oh, por cierto, esta es la tercera vez que me expulsan, las veces anteriores se debió a "pagos sospechosos". 

I think that happened to me, after 1 hour of buying nccoins they banned me the support account

Archived