Question's regarding Adena/drop Issue 40+ zone W/VIP

Jrock

I'll be hitting 40 this weekend. I notice people posting about drop/Adena issue for the lev40+ zone. My questions are this. should I delve and keep farming 35+ zone until the fix these zone pass 40+? Also what the hell are we all getting from VIP4? Shouldn't the VIP be helping with this rate and zones? for the past week, I have been leveling a BD with no VIP/solo and it feels like the rate is the same for my main with VIP and my BD without it. I would like to know what is it that we are getting with VIP when the rate/drop feel like .1x for everyone.

VIP level does not affect adena drops or spoils.  It should, but it doesn't.  It only affects item drops.  So your feeling is correct.  Funny thing is, they don't tie the rates to anything like the old 1.5 rates.  Instead, the say we are more than doubling the rates in these areas.  So, if the rates are .1x their "more than doubling" becomes something like, say, .22x.  They say they've fixed the problem.  People feel a little better.  But the rates are still woefully short of what they should be, even in most of the areas they've supposedly fixed, at least most of the 40+ areas.  

11 minutes ago, Lawman said:

VIP level does not affect adena drops or spoils.  It should, but it doesn't.  It only affects item drops.  So your feeling is correct.  Funny thing is, they don't tie the rates to anything like the old 1.5 rates.  Instead, the say we are more than doubling the rates in these areas.  So, if the rates are .1x their "more than doubling" becomes something like, say, .22x.  They say they've fixed the problem.  People feel a little better.  But the rates are still woefully short of what they should be, even in most of the areas they've supposedly fixed, at least most of the 40+ areas.  

So there's really no point on getting VIP? The only good thing about VIP is for logging in without the waiting time lol

Well, some other things, like the item drops, extra exp and the silver coins.  But, I do wonder how many people will keep VIP 4 when the queues are gone.  Maybe enough.  If you paid $50 up front to get it you are likely to pay the $16 a month to keep it.

2 hours ago, Lawman said:

Yeah..I mean it's kinda ridiculous how vague they are in patch notes. It's become basically normal practice for devs to release details notes on what changes were made. First of all we really don't even know the base rates across all areas of the game..then they give us some vague value like "more than double". lol It's pretty insane. Along with the fact that they can't seem to make any significant changes unless it's on a wednesday..like come on man. Catch up with 2018. 

Archived