No Event For Classic?

Monkeh

I know i'm not the only one disappointed by the lack of changes/progress in yet another maintenance, but did we also miss out on an event? I see one in live (looks terrible, but still, it's there) but nothing for classic. I know the classic events have been a horrible attempt and just cause people to remain logged in for RNG prizes but I expected at least that again. There were 0 quality of life changes this patch, instead they removed free teleports (which actually makes QoL worse).

What gives? Is there just not a dev capable of making timely changes for Classic? It's been well over a month and this server is still in shambles. Not even an event to attempt to make up for the list of issues that just keeps growing? Idk how long I can remain optimistic that this game will truly ever be "fixed".

Just now, Monkeh said:

I know i'm not the only one disappointed by the lack of changes/progress in yet another maintenance, but did we also miss out on an event? I see one in live (looks terrible, but still, it's there) but nothing for classic. I know the classic events have been a horrible attempt and just cause people to remain logged in for RNG prizes but I expected at least that again. There were 0 quality of life changes this patch, instead they removed free teleports (which actually makes QoL worse).

What gives? Is there just not a dev capable of making timely changes for Classic? It's been well over a month and this server is still in shambles. Not even an event to attempt to make up for the list of issues that just keeps growing? Idk how long I can remain optimistic that this game will truly ever be "fixed".

we had an event for Halloween. You  want some again? No way.

Archived