Forums

BAN THE SPAMM ADENA SELLERS!!!!!

DopeD

Dudes at last have a gm nonstop online to ban those adena sellers....i am in the main cities and i cant even chat...imagine if i want to trade/sell something its impossible! Its facking irritating playin a game and have those bots spammin nonstop and i say NONSTOP. At last take some meizures about that!!!

just block them or disable whisper and white chat, and talk in guild and party, also we can talk about a whisper ally guild friends chat, then with this you disable people that you dont know who are them

Edited by Khania

7 hours ago, DopeD said:

Dudes at last have a gm nonstop online to ban those adena sellers....i am in the main cities and i cant even chat...imagine if i want to trade/sell something its impossible! Its facking irritating playin a game and have those bots spammin nonstop and i say NONSTOP. At last take some meizures about that!!!

right click on the name on chat--> block!! so easy plz dont complain if u dont do that simple 2 clicks thing! i have 0 to 1 spam per day all day because i have blocked them all since day 1 of the server and my life is cancer FREE