Cruma 2 RESPAWN BUGGED

RickRoss

Respawn is ridiculous. This respawn has nothing in common with classic retail respawns. I know you have your own custom files but this is totally wrong. I've never seen respawns like this nor on Gran Kain nor on Skelth. Even club or gamecoast files are closer to offi files and setups. As melee party we wait minutes for respawn and our killspeed is not so good. Respawn in cruma must be something like in Abadoned Camp.

1 hour ago, RickRoss said:

Respawn is ridiculous. This respawn has nothing in common with classic retail respawns. I know you have your own custom files but this is totally wrong. I've never seen respawns like this nor on Gran Kain nor on Skelth. Even club or gamecoast files are closer to offi files and setups. As melee party we wait minutes for respawn and our killspeed is not so good. Respawn in cruma must be something like in Abadoned Camp.

do u know that they are using korean files which are, compared to skelth and other servers, the truly retail files ?

1 hour ago, AngelaMerkel said:

do u know that they are using korean files which are, compared to skelth and other servers, the truly retail files ?

Chevi, can you stop comment every topic when you don't know pls. They are not using korean files, that they explain their bugged rates with korean files don't mean nothing. Go check cruma 2 by yourself and see.

19 hours ago, RickRoss said:

Chevi, can you stop comment every topic when you don't know pls. They are not using korean files, that they explain their bugged rates with korean files don't mean nothing. Go check cruma 2 by yourself and see.

since u know exactly that they dont use korean files tell me, from which source are their files come from...

Archived