Cant access my account on website

FZteam

"Something went wrong at our end. Please try again in few minutes"

So I wrote to support about this problem and what they said? We can not help u :) So I guess my 59lvl character is useless since I can't login in to website. Usefull support as fvck.
The best thing is that I can log every my box just can't in to main

(Lineage 2)

Nov 18, 13:19 PST

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

You could be receiving the message you are describing as the result of one of the following reasons:

• The result of security measures in place for the protection of our games, our players and their information and accounts. This means that your attempts to access an account closely mirror that of individuals who intentionally attack the services we provide with malicious intent. As such, we cannot allow accounts to be accessed under those circumstances.

• That your system is blocking security features of our website. Please make sure that your system is not blocking any features of our website and that your Java plugin is enabled and up-to-date.

• That the account you're attempting to log into, or the device your attempting to log in from is associated with another account found to be in violation of our Terms of Use or User Agreements or guilty of payment violations such as fraud or charge backs.

• Alternately, this message could mean that you are attempting to access our services from a region where the service is not available. If that is the case, you will not be able to create or access an account.

I am sorry, but we will not be able to assist you with accessing an account at this time.

Thanks,

Czian
NCSOFT Support Team

Hello,

As stated on our previous response, we are unable to assist you with accessing the account due to the reasons provided by Czian. As you are aware, we are unable to provide further information regarding this matter. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards,

Glenn
NCSOFT Support Team

19 minutes ago, iStanx said:

It's not the reason. I can get in to other accounts, just my main account  somehow doesnt works.

I had the same issue cleared cache was good to go. But, then again my issue did happen at a time when I was banned for no reason.

Archived