Why was my wife's account banned?

DeadUnicorn

Hi. I wanted to play with my wife on your server, she registered her account in may 2016 from Russia without any obstacles. And here's her account blocked because she is from Russia. I'm not blocked. When I pay for purchases in your store with a Russian card-no problems. So why is my wife not allowed to play with me? In the user agreement there was nothing about the prohibition of the country. And even more so at the time when we registered our accounts.

2 hours ago, DeadUnicorn said:

oHi. I wanted to play with my wife on your server, she registered her account in may 2016 from Russia without any obstacles. And here's her account blocked because she is from Russia. I'm not blocked. When I pay for purchases in your store with a Russian card-no problems. So why is my wife not allowed to play with me? In the user agreement there was nothing about the prohibition of the country. And even more so at the time when we registered our accounts.

They announced before opening that many countries, including Russia are banned. I am sure you can get a refund on the money you spent if you contact them and your bank since you were not eligible to even access the NC Store according to their rules. There are many Russians playing here, but they are all using VPN's dude. Sorry about the ban. 

Archived