PVP VS NOVA CLASSIC

EverBoy

33 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

Better view of the day. IsF is a Zerg backed by the highest levels. Someone might put two and two together that the high levels (supremacy) wants a bunch of meat shield zerg.

not sure why anyone in their right mind would post the OPs video of a zerg getting killed in fom

https://youtu.be/22QsqG14Wzc

Well, the BR's you are talking about are currently killing every raid on the map. You guys need to put your stuff together and do it asap. Sorry to say. 

4 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Well, the BR's you are talking about are currently killing every raid on the map. You guys need to put your stuff together and do it asap. Sorry to say. 

I’m not in nova, but good for the BRs. It’s funny because they are horrible pvpers that just have a lot of ppl (hence rbs).

im sure they’ll do good on the server but damn they’re bad

Just now, dopaxe said:

I’m not in nova, but good for the BRs. It’s funny because they are horrible pvpers that just have a lot of ppl (hence rbs).

im sure they’ll do good on the server but damn they’re bad

The thought that they are doing good on the server is scary enough. 

4 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

The thought that they are doing good on the server is scary enough. 

When you have 150+ active people on everyday to do RBs it’s not that hard to do well. You can also throw those ppl at 40 ppl (video). Lineage isn’t very hard when you have a zerg - it’s usually the way servers go:

zerg side wins

zerg gets bored 

zerg loses players.

theres a reason supremacy joined with them, they need a zerg since they are only a few of supremacy 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-26 at 7:10 PM, AngeMarkel said:

wow finally some actions on pve Talking Island :D

But still Giran >TI in that case

Ya of course it is, this server is trash isforce recruited half the server and the level 71 no lifers - no ones going to pvp a zerg, it’s not fun when most clans have 50 people and they have 200. I mean just look at those trash videos of them zerging

Archived