Jump to content

hi all. a perfect game with just one flaw. Please attention for this.


Okys
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fellows who love the game lineage 2 to many years. The opening of the classic is a dream come true. We know that bots have always been used in the game, but in the new versions the bot does not interfere in the farm, the commerce and the adena. However, in a classic it is impossible to imagine that this is allowed, considering that we intend to play for several without losing the will. In this way, we can not allow players to use the bot in this abusive way, players with 20 elven sumoner or higher, high level, using lots of adena without stopping, everywhere we see bots. My friends, we must understand that this will be bad for the future. This will end the game. Clean players who have never used bots are getting annoyed and are being forced to buy bots in order to play equally, there is no way for a clean player to compete with a bot. Thank you all and good night. And please clean players, help me to draw attention to this problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Okys said:

Fellows who love the game lineage 2 to many years. The opening of the classic is a dream come true. We know that bots have always been used in the game, but in the new versions the bot does not interfere in the farm, the commerce and the adena. However, in a classic it is impossible to imagine that this is allowed, considering that we intend to play for several without losing the will. In this way, we can not allow players to use the bot in this abusive way, players with 20 elven sumoner or higher, high level, using lots of adena without stopping, everywhere we see bots. My friends, we must understand that this will be bad for the future. This will end the game. Clean players who have never used bots are getting annoyed and are being forced to buy bots in order to play equally, there is no way for a clean player to compete with a bot. Thank you all and good night. And please clean players, help me to draw attention to this problem.

not sure what ur goals are in this game but actually the bots arent competive in pvp/raids/epics, top spots.

Later on in toi or siege they wont be too.

At all, accept that they are part of the game and will be there forever and enjoy your game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2018 at 11:20 AM, AngeMarkel said:

not sure what ur goals are in this game but actually the bots arent competive in pvp/raids/epics, top spots.

Later on in toi or siege they wont be too.

At all, accept that they are part of the game and will be there forever and enjoy your game

are you serious?  bots are not part of this game  if the GM's  would discuss adena , spoil and drop rates   by increasing it so every player can buy shots armour  weapons etc  but still having to farm for crafting items    the adena sellers and their bots would part company    dunno but maybe your one of the few  sellers or botters that like to disrupt everyone elses game experience   but your forever wrong in your bot assumption that they are always part of the game  illegal servers don't have them  and ncsoft  should have a close look at that to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Devoda said:

are you serious?  bots are not part of this game  if the GM's  would discuss adena , spoil and drop rates   by increasing it so every player can buy shots armour  weapons etc  but still having to farm for crafting items    the adena sellers and their bots would part company    dunno but maybe your one of the few  sellers or botters that like to disrupt everyone elses game experience   but your forever wrong in your bot assumption that they are always part of the game  illegal servers don't have them  and ncsoft  should have a close look at that to

are u somehow new to online games or just naive?

every successfully l2 server(mmorpg at all) have adena sellers.

Also increasing adena/spoil/drop rates doesnt change that. Look at skelth, u have all that uve mentioned and there are still adena sellers and of course bots.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27.11.2018 г. at 7:10 AM, Okys said:

Fellows who love the game lineage 2 to many years. The opening of the classic is a dream come true. We know that bots have always been used in the game, but in the new versions the bot does not interfere in the farm, the commerce and the adena. However, in a classic it is impossible to imagine that this is allowed, considering that we intend to play for several without losing the will. In this way, we can not allow players to use the bot in this abusive way, players with 20 elven sumoner or higher, high level, using lots of adena without stopping, everywhere we see bots. My friends, we must understand that this will be bad for the future. This will end the game. Clean players who have never used bots are getting annoyed and are being forced to buy bots in order to play equally, there is no way for a clean player to compete with a bot. Thank you all and good night. And please clean players, help me to draw attention to this problem.

So damn true.... gratz for topic bro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27/11/2018 at 2:20 PM, AngeMarkel said:

not sure what ur goals are in this game but actually the bots arent competive in pvp/raids/epics, top spots.

Later on in toi or siege they wont be too.

At all, accept that they are part of the game and will be there forever and enjoy your game

lol ... thats the only thing missing for those fing bots ... as an orc shaman I tried to lvl in every zone I could think of ... in every place I see bots farming, summoner mainly ... and in some places a full party with spoiler incliuded ... all bots ... this is nonsense .... the bots are killing this game, and I'm tired ppl telling stop QQ on this topics ... its not crying ... it's about talking about the real situation of the server.

don't tell us that bots are part of the game man .... wtf are you talking about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...