humble3

Forgot Character's PIN

humble3    0

Hello everyone ! I'm new here and I am already having some troubles. I recently created a new character on the L2 Live (Server : Naia) and asked me for my character's PIN so I can start playing. Seems after searching around that I once had created another character and had already created a character's PIN but I forgot it. My questions are as following :

Is this Character's PIN unique in each and every one Character ?

Can I actually retrieve my old PIN back ? 

Can I reset my Character's PIN ? 

How long will it take to do such actions ?

humble3    0

Hey PhoenixMitra , 

This would only help me if I already knew my character PIN. I actually need something else. I forgot it and I cannot change it anymore , I somehow need to reset it.

PhoenixMitra    26

Greetings humble3,

It is addressed in this paragraph: "If you do not remember the current PIN listed on your NC Account and need a Character PIN reset, you will need to contact Support. To do so, click the Submit a Ticket button and select the Login/Password Issue from the list."

Good luck!

Hayes    0

lol Did you ever get an answer. I've put in several tickets over the course of a month and have had no answer. 

Literally might take me years haha

Piro    8

better if you make a brand new account and keep the PIN save somewhere or in your accounts email for example.