MorningStar STRONGER THAN GOD ?

CLASSICmergeCHRONOS

MS at the moment control Chronos server. They are the strongest clan. The question is who can stop them? Nova at this moment are in crisis. A lot of members gave up and other members moved to other servers (classic). As a result Chronos server doesn't have PVP anymore. The last hope is Divekio. I remember his fights in Freya against MAX zerg and really that was brave. Only if Divekio make one strong ally maybe will pvp in Chronos rebourn. 

51 minutes ago, ProGressiveSTR said:

MS at the moment control Chronos server. They are the strongest clan. The question is who can stop them? Nova at this moment are in crisis. A lot of members gave up and other members moved to other servers (classic). As a result Chronos server doesn't have PVP anymore. The last hope is Divekio. I remember his fights in Freya against MAX zerg and really that was brave. Only if Divekio make one strong ally maybe will pvp in Chronos rebourn. 

They lost all dragons but if divekio wins 1vs1 against zureil only then we  will  join him . Tip of the day : alwayes join the strongest side ( clan ) . 

I dont know who this CLASSICmergeCHRONOS is, but he is on some heavy drugs/alcohol lol... I have no idea where u come up with this conclusions ... nova, max, sunshine, losbandidos.. LOL. And of all people in losbandidos you picked the 1 guy who has been least active as the "last hope" Divekio win 1v1 Zureil? what are you smoking dude.. Divekio cant even take 10% off of Zureil's HP . And fyi dragons have nothing to do with PVP so they dont determine who is the strongest or not .

5 hours ago, Nuky said:

I dont know who this CLASSICmergeCHRONOS is, but he is on some heavy drugs/alcohol lol... I have no idea where u come up with this conclusions ... nova, max, sunshine, losbandidos.. LOL. And of all people in losbandidos you picked the 1 guy who has been least active as the "last hope" Divekio win 1v1 Zureil? what are you smoking dude.. Divekio cant even take 10% off of Zureil's HP . And fyi dragons have nothing to do with PVP so they dont determine who is the strongest or not .

Divekio and molensa will make a come back soon . They prepare dragon weapons in lostbanditos . Soon Aden will be lost . +27 enchants are comming . Molensa will 1 shot everybody including you @nuky  and your friend zureil will never leave town again . 

Archived