L2 Item Database (json/xml)?

pooh

Anyone know of a resource containing a list of all items (and preferably their stats) for L2 classic? I realize sites like the L2 wiki have the items, but I'm more interested in the backing source of that data, such as a json structure of all items - as I'd rather not use the media wiki api and html parsing to get what I need from each item.

L2 installation directory/system/

ItemName_classic-e.dat (name/desc)
item_baseinfo_classic.dat (adena value for items; *0.45 to get the value that a Light castle NPC will pay for an item)
itemstatdata_classic.dat (simple stats, like p/m atk/def, critical rate, etc.)
itemgrp_classic.dat/armorgrp_classic.dat/weapongrp_classic.dat (rest of the stats, such as grade, ss consumption, mp consumption for bows, weapon/armor type, paperdoll slot)
SetItemGrp_Classic-e.dat (armor set bonuses)
recipe_classic.dat (recipe ingredients)

EDIT: Unfortunately, anything that is created from these sources tend to be then neglected and become out of date quickly (e.g. L2 Wiki RU/EU maintainers are STILL SLACKING when it comes to Seven Signs stuff, and Koreans are already preparing their SoE build).

If you want an up-to-date resource that doesn't get out-of-date the moment a new event (or a new update) arrives to NCw, you must generate it yourself.

dont trust in l2 wiki

Request #23214011Curse death link and books

•  
    me Yesterday at 22:50

i have a doubt about spellbooks and official lineage 2 classic database

does this website is from the official lineage 2 classic? 
    https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

it says, rotting tree and monsters around sea of spores drops spellbooks, but i had bad luck or something because last 2 months farming there i got 0 books, then i was wondering if this guide is ok or is a scam

drop says 0.01 to 0.05

and i all the spot i ever had always i got drops of 0.01 to 0.05, but this is not happening with books, and i already asked to many people around sea of spores if they got any book drop there, and they told me not

does sea of spores drops spellbooks?

•  
    GM SnowBlaze Today at 19:13
    Hello there,

The L2 Wiki Classic is not supported by NCSoft thus this site will not guarantee a correct information regarding the lineage II classic servers.

We do not have any official guide site other than on our official website.

If anything else you want to ask, please let us know.

Regards,

GM SnowBlaze
    NCSOFT Support Team

•  
    meToday at 20:03

Thanks snow, then probabbly rotting tree not drops curse death link 
    does is possible to know what monster drops curse death link spellbook and tempest?

thanks

5 hours ago, pooh said:

Can't find an applicable decryption application for L2 classic stuff, @Devoid

Decryption hasn't changed for years, the C2 (when it was still encrypted TXTs) version should work just fine.

As for mapping values in SafePackage (introduced in C3 to further decrease data size), you can always do that yourself - just look at what values are there and what the corresponding values are in l2wiki. You can completely discard the meshes, sounds and whatnot that is unrelated to stats.

L2 wiki classic not accurate with ncwest classic servers drop rates, we are under those rates xD if you see book in l2 wiki at 0'01-0'05% (2.000-10.000 mobs to get 1 +/-) is not real, duno exactly if we are at -30% or even less than l2 wiki classic says, instead of 2.000-10.000 mobs for book maybe u need to kill around 2.600-13.000 or even more, depends of ur luck too ofc...good luck -_-

6 hours ago, Goshirak said:

dont trust in l2 wiki

Request #23214011Curse death link and books

•  
    me Yesterday at 22:50

i have a doubt about spellbooks and official lineage 2 classic database

does this website is from the official lineage 2 classic? 
    https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

it says, rotting tree and monsters around sea of spores drops spellbooks, but i had bad luck or something because last 2 months farming there i got 0 books, then i was wondering if this guide is ok or is a scam

drop says 0.01 to 0.05

and i all the spot i ever had always i got drops of 0.01 to 0.05, but this is not happening with books, and i already asked to many people around sea of spores if they got any book drop there, and they told me not

does sea of spores drops spellbooks?

•  
    GM SnowBlaze Today at 19:13
    Hello there,

The L2 Wiki Classic is not supported by NCSoft thus this site will not guarantee a correct information regarding the lineage II classic servers.

We do not have any official guide site other than on our official website.

If anything else you want to ask, please let us know.

Regards,

GM SnowBlaze
    NCSOFT Support Team

•  
    meToday at 20:03

Thanks snow, then probabbly rotting tree not drops curse death link 
    does is possible to know what monster drops curse death link spellbook and tempest?

thanks

L2 classic wiki is only accurate with what are the drop lists of mobs, though the chances are very different for both eu/na servers. Answering to your question, those books drops, and im a living proof of the retardness of this. Since i have spent days and hours of farming sos and I have got mine DW+CDL+Vampire in a mere 2 hour during last saturday, and out of about 2 weeks the top drop was a blade for scythe/stormbringer/flamberge. So basically all you need is a damn luck.

Archived