Price of summoning crystals?

BenBen

Quick question? Why are summing crystals so expensive, in giran (cheapest location) they are 38k. That means I am spending over 350k just to summon my cp.... This makes this skill really not viable and pretty much worthless unless you wanna go bankrupt quick (esp with adena drop rates in higher areas)...

Just now, BenBen said:

Quick question? Why are summing crystals so expensive, in giran (cheapest location) they are 38k. That means I am spending over 350k just to summon my cp....

they are cheaper then older versions...  i dont get your point.

And yeah in older versions mobs would drop 10x the adena... so again your point is? Your consumables costs should be in line with adena drop rate, and that is widely out of it. At this rate my cp has to kill lets say 350 mobs just to cover the cost of being summoned.

2 minutes ago, BenBen said:

And yeah in older versions mobs would drop 10x the adena... so again your point is? Your consumables costs should be in line with adena drop rate, and that is widely out of it. At this rate my cp has to kill lets say 350 mobs just to cover the cost of being summoned.

then use the gatekeeper lol. by ur logic Soulores and spirit ores should be reduced aswell cuz adena is lower then older versions

edit: im playing summoner aswell. and we summon 4 chars every 2h for the event buff

Just now, outlaw said:

then use the gatekeeper lol. by ur logic Soulores and spirit ores should be reduced aswell cuz adena is lower then older versions

Just looked through your posts, can see from them you are one of these sad guys who haunts forums to spam others posts. Now move on and go spam another persons post.

1 minute ago, BenBen said:

Just looked through your posts, can see from them you are one of these sad guys who haunts forums to spam others posts. Now move on and go spam another persons post.

summon crystals price will never change
deal with it.  just like the rest of the players.

Archived