Bring Back Monthly Paid Subscriptions!!! (F2P is BAD)

DwarfDaddy

You know... I would honestly rather pay the old $7.00 a month per account then deal with the mess that Free-to-Play (F2P) has brought to the game. It would fix many issues including the amount of bots, the bot spamming adena sellers, and would bring the drop rates of adena and items back to normal. Free to play is only a win for the company and a defeat for the player base. NC Soft could keep a cash flow through their NC Shop by selling cosmetics and certain VIP bonuses: i.e. exp/sp and world chat, but having a VIP bonus that includes a higher drop rate is just ludicrous. I'm so sick of the drop rate for adena, mats, and spell books because it requires an ungodly amount of time which even semi-hardcore players like myself struggle with. Purchasing VIP 4 has made little to no effect in drop rate. I wish NC Soft would for once listen to its player base because there will be an ultimate failure of lineage 2 and a future relationships with new customers. 

- Yours Truly

14 Year Lineage 2 Veteran from Devianne / Teon

(If Loyalty even means anything to NC Soft anymore)

I agree combine these servers back to 2 servers then create a paid monthly model with a minimal amount of l2shop items also. I alone would purchase atleast 6-8 accounts not to mention how many others would also.  Atleast this way you will lower the amount of adena sellers and you would profit off of them aswell if there gonna try to bot on the server.

38 minutes ago, stomper said:

But you must bring the gameplay back up to its original drop/spoils rates as everyone is aware its not right at the moment.

Yeah man, I mentioned that in my 2nd sentence. They would have to kick the drop/spoil rates back to normal. I HATE this F2P model. Im not saying I want to be on a 7x or 15x server... but 2-3x would be normal. I mean how many people playing this game actually have no life ? People have work, school, families, and there must be a balance between an investment of time and enjoying the game. I'd like to play a few hours a day and kill it on the weekend... castle sieges, pvp, group xp, etc. When the player base has to spend 99% of their time grinding for 1/10th of their gear craft... there is a HUGE disconnect between the game developer and player. 

Archived