Random Banned /No explanation

Okyo

Many people is getting banned not for bot but for these reasons:

1) abuse of the bot report buttom

2) insults

3) racism

4) stalking

5) harassing

check your logs in your mind, maybe you broke that and u are thinking u got banned for bot but u arent a bot.

I blocked my account for alleged use of a third party application and I play two or three hours a day just like you, despite the fact that the previous day in which you allegedly used a third party application they only said that they reviewed in all possible ways possible (If they had, they would have seen how inactive the account is and it can not be used for a bot) and conclude that they simply do not want to waste your time and try to make another but as in my case you will not want to play again and that's one of the reasons why you are losing people do not block what you owe and block people who only have 1 or 3 hours of play when some have weeks in one place and do not block that so do not try or waste your time on this they will do nothing but keep quiet and block other accounts

16 hours ago, Coleman said:

Many people is getting banned not for bot but for these reasons:

1) abuse of the bot report buttom

2) insults

3) racism

4) stalking

5) harassing

check your logs in your mind, maybe you broke that and u are thinking u got banned for bot but u arent a bot.

Good I was getting captchas every day from idiots who don't understand how to use the in game macros.... Wasting NCwest's time which could be spent hunting bots...

6 hours ago, FORLINE said:

I blocked my account for alleged use of a third party application and I play two or three hours a day just like you, despite the fact that the previous day in which you allegedly used a third party application they only said that they reviewed in all possible ways possible (If they had, they would have seen how inactive the account is and it can not be used for a bot) and conclude that they simply do not want to waste your time and try to make another but as in my case you will not want to play again and that's one of the reasons why you are losing people do not block what you owe and block people who only have 1 or 3 hours of play when some have weeks in one place and do not block that so do not try or waste your time on this they will do nothing but keep quiet and block other accounts

Just keep sending emails and pressure them. Don't give up!

Archived