Jump to content
Okyo

Random Banned /No explanation

Recommended Posts

Okyo    4

They keep deleting my posts but I will keep posting to prove that I'm innocent.

I've got randomly banned on Wednesday (26/12) on my dwarf while I was doing class Quest 35. While I was in Gludin Village to deliver the Q items on the NPC the client crashed and I've got banned.

I followed the procedure to send email on appeal@ncsoft.com and they replied me only with automatic messages that I've got banned for using third-party programs.

I have 4 accounts. While I got banned I was online with 3 boxes. 2 shops 1 dwarf playing. The dwarf got banned during the quest the other clients remained online. So..

How I'm getting banned for bot programs and I don't get banned to all my accounts?

I assume that something triggered the XIN program, but why the other 2 clients remained online?

I'm not using clickers or any mouse software. I invited them to do IP checks to all my accounts and if they have found any clues of botting they were free to ban and my other 3 accounts

They didn't even explain to me the reasons for this ban, no evidence no nothing. I sent them emails to tell me the real reason for my banned account since I haven't used any suspicious programs and they keep ignoring me!!!

I've got only general replies of GMs that they claim of a thorough search but nothing specific! If you care for your game community as a game company you have to give explanations at least for the bans in order for the players to have the opportunity to reform their actions! If you don't know why you got banned how you will manage not to make it happen again in the future??

Gaming should be a joy and not a constant fear of getting banned randomly.

I'm adding screenshots of the emails I received, so you can actually see that they did respond to me that any new emails about my case will be ignored!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HunterX    0

GL bro, I have been going back and forth with em trying to get my account unlocked the last response they gave me told me they would no longer respond. so pretty much to just go kick rocks. you would think with the amount of people claiming false bans that they would see that there is a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okyo    4
2 minutes ago, HunterX said:

GL bro, I have been going back and forth with em trying to get my account unlocked the last response they gave me told me they would no longer respond. so pretty much to just go kick rocks. you would think with the amount of people claiming false bans that they would see that there is a problem.

Maybe the mistake was that I reported a couple of bots I found in plains of Dion while doing the quest and I messed up their business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 2:45 PM, HunterX said:

GL bro, I have been going back and forth with em trying to get my account unlocked the last response they gave me told me they would no longer respond. so pretty much to just go kick rocks. you would think with the amount of people claiming false bans that they would see that there is a problem.

Everyone is falsely banned in this game..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xHaseo    67
On 31/12/2018 at 9:07 PM, Okyo said:

Gaming should be a joy and not a constant fear of getting banned randomly.

Not into NCWest servers. I may say lots of things but i'm pretty sure mods wont allow me to. Guess that telling honestly without any censurship how things are, hurt them. 
So either join for real the "no-handed" players or quit any game that this company offers. There is pretty much nothing in the between. Playing legit is totally useless and not 'rewarding' since everyone else is free to do as they want w/o any penalty. 
This company is a failure and every old player, like me, knows about it. I gave them a last chance, the ruined it so GG. I'm playing once in a while just to chill when i'm solo, but everywhere i go i just find "robots". And since there's no more queue, i'm not even levelling the VIP, who cares.
So it's totally useless to waste ur time with them, all they care is numbers and profit. As long as they got numbers, who cares if legit or not, it's fine. As long as people will buy from NCStore and from their "partners", if you know what i mean, it's all fine. 
I mean, they have no clue how to manage a game and what they are doing, you can clearly see it from the fact they are not able to announce anything in the right way. Telling everyone that "level for chars is capped at 70" but then going like "nooo, sorry, our bad. We actually showed you that level cap was 70 buuuuut, we were wrong. There is no cap!".
They call this "nostalgic hardcore" but then our rates are broken (just saying, NCEU servers calculate the drop rate of a spellbook around 0.01% chance. Our rates are way lower than their. Good luck buying Death whisper, Haste or CDL for 10kk. Or good luck dropping them since drop rate is insanely low and all mobs are locked by "robots"), they are far from being how they were in the "old days" and then we get this kind of events where they boost XP by 70% or where you must be online to get rewards. I'm pretty sure we didn't had this events in our "nostalgic hardcore" servers back in C4. So there's nothing here of "nostalgic hardcore", this is a totally new """hardcore""" experience. That gets softcore if you do as everyone and get an help from "outside".
Good luck dude. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nonas    0

I got banned for suspicious activity also on 2 accounts.

First, i created bd and transfered my weapon to help it lvl, made a claas change and then boom - banned.

Second i made a trading account, transfered 700k adena into that and also got banned for suspicious activity. Now i am waiting for them to unban my accounts or i will just stop playing.

Their first reply was the same as your second reply but just for suspicious activity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Op1ate    3

@Juji@Hime @Aurinya

Your support team DOESN'T reply to any emails since 28th of December.

Please double check and help us to move forward case nr 23223406 / 23223406 (account lock-down / suspicious activity). Our 1st lvl character selling some random B grade stuff got banned after several hours (!?!?!?!).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know one why ban automatic rly normal player who dont boting etc... and in this time when normal player heve ban and waiting 1 week or more alot of bots farm and dont doing witch this nothing . in this time in giran server 100 bots+ and why dont ban ? Suspension activity ban automatic is ........ When you dont repair this alot of player leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okyo    4

I can't understand anything. This game is 15 years old till now and lineage 2 classic is still full of bugs!

Even the simple ones where you try to heal a target who's in front of you and the client responds "can not see the target"!

So. If the game has so many bugs why can't be the case that XIGNGIN is not also bugged as well? The program sees ghosts. It crashed my client with a lockdown without EVEN asking me to input CAPTCHA! Simply as that, you are blamed without ever done anything. They don't explain to you the reason you've got banned and then your request gets muted so conveniently with the last email they've sent me. MAN, I CAN'T ACCEPT that I WAS BANNED INSIDE A CITY DOING A CLASS QUEST. THIS IS BEYOND ME. AND NO EXPLANATIONS.

I HAD 4K NC coins in there, I want at least from them to move my coins to other accounts. Request No #23225661

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
legolino    3

Welcome to l2classic, u can get banned with no explication cause your account isnt actually yours, just cause gms dont want to do theyr work, welcome to the new mmorpg generation, with rng banning system and no support to help u, i am already tired of this frustrating sensation of being banned at any moment with another acc for no reason, so the only thing we can do is talking here and waiting for someone from support to notice their fault, and even if that happend, the time we lost will never come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karcs1    0

Hi, I have same problem. 2 days ago, I made new account. Yesterday I started a new char (spoiler). I grave to her top NG equipment, and lvl up with quest line. After I started 15+ quest, and kill Hunter spiders the active client closed, and can't log anymore.

I get only automatic answer to my email. I never used bot. I was on-line with 2 other chars too. My main char was fishing at  Aden, my SE was at Gludin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RickRoss    20

Why you complain. This is the hardcore experience they were talking about. SSF L2 (Solo Self Found), no trading allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BDelicious    0

Okyo, same thing just happened to me. Created a 2nd account, mailed some starter adena and bam, "account had been locked due to suspicious activity". Never botted, been on the server for 2 months and if I did bot I would be much higher than 44. What I wonder is if I get my account back I can petition for lost wages (adena) and experience. Cause I was about to pull a 24 hr XP bender.  ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okyo    4
Posted (edited)

Hello Guys

I'm updating my situation.

Finally, after 3 tickets and over 15 emails trying to prove my innocence, they overturned my permanent banned account to a final warning.

The hilarious moment is when they actually give you a warning for something you have never done in the first place.

I've asked for their guidance if there is a safe path on how to play lineage with 3 clients open for example and not any automated software to interfere with l2 client or even abused it to be seen somehow by their security check. I've sent them a list of the programs I use and the version of my Windows. And guess what. There is no such thing. So basically its just a matter of time to be banned again. Since their security system sees ghosts and fairies and you can get banned just like that.

Today another friend of mine that plays 2-3 times in a week, because he plays also WoW, has got banned with no excuse as well. He plays solo with one client and today he found his account locked for suspicious activity.

And he asked me. Why the hell should I have even bothered to send emails and get unbanned? In Wow that situation would have never happened.

 

Edited by Okyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wasted    1
Posted (edited)

This is not Support ! This is Judgement !

1 thing i know. i start this game with my girl friend to have fun and i dont have fun ! tell this to your boss . 
i never use anything ilegal and u make me ask your mercy like a kid . i am 33 years old with a son .
just bye
Give me my money back from VIP now!
Edited by Wasted
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garfield    41
3 hours ago, Wasted said:

This is not Support ! This is Judgement !

1 thing i know. i start this game with my girl friend to have fun and i dont have fun ! tell this to your boss . 
i never use anything ilegal and u make me ask your mercy like a kid . i am 33 years old with a son .
just bye
Give me my money back from VIP now!

There’s very little chance, they will give you money back, however you should be able to claim it with your credit card provider or PayPal(fraud/scam). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garfield    41
On 2.01.2019 at 3:40 AM, xHaseo said:

Not into NCWest servers. I may say lots of things but i'm pretty sure mods wont allow me to. Guess that telling honestly without any censurship how things are, hurt them. 
So either join for real the "no-handed" players or quit any game that this company offers. There is pretty much nothing in the between. Playing legit is totally useless and not 'rewarding' since everyone else is free to do as they want w/o any penalty. 
This company is a failure and every old player, like me, knows about it. I gave them a last chance, the ruined it so GG. I'm playing once in a while just to chill when i'm solo, but everywhere i go i just find "robots". And since there's no more queue, i'm not even levelling the VIP, who cares.
So it's totally useless to waste ur time with them, all they care is numbers and profit. As long as they got numbers, who cares if legit or not, it's fine. As long as people will buy from NCStore and from their "partners", if you know what i mean, it's all fine. 
I mean, they have no clue how to manage a game and what they are doing, you can clearly see it from the fact they are not able to announce anything in the right way. Telling everyone that "level for chars is capped at 70" but then going like "nooo, sorry, our bad. We actually showed you that level cap was 70 buuuuut, we were wrong. There is no cap!".
They call this "nostalgic hardcore" but then our rates are broken (just saying, NCEU servers calculate the drop rate of a spellbook around 0.01% chance. Our rates are way lower than their. Good luck buying Death whisper, Haste or CDL for 10kk. Or good luck dropping them since drop rate is insanely low and all mobs are locked by "robots"), they are far from being how they were in the "old days" and then we get this kind of events where they boost XP by 70% or where you must be online to get rewards. I'm pretty sure we didn't had this events in our "nostalgic hardcore" servers back in C4. So there's nothing here of "nostalgic hardcore", this is a totally new """hardcore""" experience. That gets softcore if you do as everyone and get an help from "outside".
Good luck dude. 

I think, this basically sums it up. Same experience with NCWest, gave them another chance with classic, just to find out, that nothing has changed in last few years and this so called “hardcore” experience is a joke - the only hardcore here are bots. Anyway, I have to thank them, as they made me curious to try Innova back in November and i actually enjoy it, just subbed another account there without the feeling of wasted money

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Op1ate    3

Hahaha :D Take a look at this one.

Our friend sent several reminders in a row without any reply and he got finally following message. How dare you :D

Hello,

It's been 48 hours since we responded to your ticket (Locked account) and we haven't heard anything back from you. We're going to assume that this issue is solved, but if it isn't, please reply to this email or click the link below:
https://support.lineage2.com/hc/requests/xxx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
legolino    3

So 10 days later they still ignore my tickets, There is some ppl who got theys accounts back, but what is the point to that if they didnt tell u the reason for the ban and u can get banned again anytime without any kind of explanation. This is the worst support i did see in 17 years of gaming, and i dont think i will ever see something like this again, having a nice game and destroying it just cause they are to lazy to check things properly, i personaly will never pay again something from ncsoft west, and if i could i would demand the company, sadly international demans for a game would never get into something, they are basically scamming our time and money while they do nothing about real problems they ban legit ppl and leave them without any posible defense.

 

U are walking on the street, and the police arrest u, they say the reason is u are a murderer, so they put it in preventive jail, they cant find any proof and u know u are innocent, but they decide to charge u with that crime and sentence u to death, without judment without any chance to defence yourself, cause they have the power to do it, and nobody come to help u, why, a police says its the truth, there is nothing to do...

 

Thats basically the power of the gms just now, no matter what u say or do, they can do wathever they want with your account and u cant do a shit.

 

Sry for my pathetic english, but i am about to explode and had to say all the shit i am frustrated about.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warendo    6
19 minutes ago, legolino said:

So 10 days later they still ignore my tickets, There is some ppl who got theys accounts back, but what is the point to that if they didnt tell u the reason for the ban and u can get banned again anytime without any kind of explanation. This is the worst support i did see in 17 years of gaming, and i dont think i will ever see something like this again, having a nice game and destroying it just cause they are to lazy to check things properly, i personaly will never pay again something from ncsoft west, and if i could i would demand the company, sadly international demans for a game would never get into something, they are basically scamming our time and money while they do nothing about real problems they ban legit ppl and leave them without any posible defense.

 

U are walking on the street, and the police arrest u, they say the reason is u are a murderer, so they put it in preventive jail, they cant find any proof and u know u are innocent, but they decide to charge u with that crime and sentence u to death, without judment without any chance to defence yourself, cause they have the power to do it, and nobody come to help u, why, a police says its the truth, there is nothing to do...

 

Thats basically the power of the gms just now, no matter what u say or do, they can do wathever they want with your account and u cant do a shit.

 

Sry for my pathetic english, but i am about to explode and had to say all the shit i am frustrated about.

Feel with you bro. Its holidays now wait and hopefuly as soon as possible you get any answer from GM team and your account back.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blazus    0
Exactly this is not support, not even the court.
This firing squad - they will shoot you for fictional crimes against the regime. The punishment is death.
If you have any doubts about the crimes you commit, take them to the grave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blazus    0

 

in response you will get a link agreement and rules of conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/ although you know that you did not do anything illegal you want to check ... Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found. Why do we need rules? There are no rules, after all, the team is right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×