Dont know what to do...can u help me ?

RocketQueen

Is it worth to continue with a spoiler? I have one lvl 48 I spent 5 hours killing in EV and only get 7 thons when the chance is 20 to 50%, I'm wondering for a long time if it is worthwhile to continue or better continue with my Craftsman LVL 51. 
will always be this way? I do not do it for money I did to try the character but many times it is frustrating and feel that I do not fulfill any function with this character

So sry for my english! dont hate me pls i do my best.

7 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Is it worth to continue with a spoiler? I have one lvl 48 I spent 5 hours killing in EV and only get 7 thons when the chance is 20 to 50%, I'm wondering for a long time if it is worthwhile to continue or better continue with my Craftsman LVL 51. 
will always be this way? I do not do it for money I did to try the character but many times it is frustrating and feel that I do not fulfill any function with this character

Not sure that spoil will get any improvement...seems he wont tho, sadly. You should know which spots are the best to spoil...for sure you may spoil something good in late game when people may need blades or recipes...but chances are insanely low. 
Crafters are a lil better 'cause they get a few buffs for their pt and also got a summon...they are probably the best dorfs for PVP between the 2. 
I guess that crafters are way better and less frustrating to play. But it's up to you i guess.

On 1/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, RocketQueen said:

I leveled up my spoiler to 55 before i decided to reroll. The spoil rate here is so damn low i didn't find it rewarding at all. But as a box it might in the end give some good spoils if you come to the B-Grade 100% recs and stuff like that but if you dont farm RB every day it will take ages to reach that level. 

I would not give up on spoiler.
There are mats/recipes that only a Spoiler can get... prices for those are insanely high.
And on higher lvl are also less spoiler bots..... you won't be able to compete with spoiler bots that hunt Varnish or Iron Ore on low lvl...

yes , over lvl 60.  Check the wiki classic website to get an idea......
Seems that spoil get a " gap" between lvl 35 to lvl 60 :D dunno why .. in terms of mats.

Have you try spoil Keys?  thouse do not fall that bad in the 40-60 lvls.. materilas in that lvl range is almost not existance.....

Regards.

Hello, I'm spoiler too and I'll answer your question, being a spoiler is something very fun if you like the character, there is not a single spot to level up or grab materials, recipes and others, is the only character that can get unique items, is the only character that travels around the world in search of things and that makes you enjoy the game going to places that nobody else goes because it does not render the experience or something else, is a hard character to play and in classic there are moments where you do not get what you want but you must get over that, a true dwarf spoiler never gives up, that's the life of the spoiler

Archived