Adena per hour rates

ginjuz

I got curious. I know that there are a few ways to get adena and if you don't want to, don't reveal the method. I am merely interested in numbers now. What level are you right now and what kind of adena rates do you get per hour?

I myself am a level 22 Warrior with only ¬5k adena/hour at the moment :D

Its 30-40k/per hour at lv 30-40. Then down to 20k/hour from 40. From if you can do cruma with decent boxes, then 50-60k, i can say. Nice poler also do 2-3 times (with nice boxes). If you are warror, dont use C weapon until you can do Enchanted Valley.

On lvl 25 I made around 60k per hour as melee warrior + box
As I reched lvl 30, the income depended on the amount of botters around... no bots = 40k-50k/h
And with bots it dropped to 20k per hour >.<
Additional come D fulldrops that I crystallized and sold.... hard to calculate that... it's luck.

Now I'm lvl 40 and barely manage again 40k/h .... but frull drops are getting rare.... had none so far on that lvl.

I make 100k+/1h with my monk ( top D fists +6 and PP 58 ), adena + full drops, i don't count drops like SOPs or CBPs etc, yesterday in 4h i had ~120 coal and ~120 charcoals, 5 sop ( almost 10k each ), that's what i remember :P so in 2 day's 4h each i have earned 1kk in adena and D crystals.

9 minutes ago, UnchainedMelody said:

I make 100k+/1h with my monk ( top D fists +6 and PP 58 ), adena + full drops, i don't count drops like SOPs or CBPs etc, yesterday in 4h i had ~120 coal and ~120 charcoals, 5 sop ( almost 10k each ), that's what i remember :P so in 2 day's 4h each i have earned 1kk in adena and D crystals.

Hmm not bad.
I Hope to increase my profit when I enchant my weapon a bit and kill faster :3

da 46 sls compound set + pp dw haste. i made 1kk (adena +pobs and some chain hood karm gloves keys) in 8h farm in cruma, i farm 4h a day and it's pretty good. i tried ev in my lvl, it's lower adena, but if u get lucky and drop a key it's at minimum 500k profit. (unicorn)

Adena drops themself can barelly break even ss tp and shop expenses. That's why u shouldn't farm adena, but farm mats and keymats or atm pobs.

i farmed arround 60h in the span of 2 weeks in timak orc. used to drop 1 blade per hour which is minimum 100k. but for the last 10h i dropped only 1 blade so i quit timak.

for lvl 20-30 ob drops are very good. 

for 30-35 go outside ant nest to hunt ant soldiers and captains. ( they drop shit but adena and xp is good) 

35-42 inside of ant nest. noble ants.

for 40+ i suggest timaks, or if u are cool enough, go cruma.

Archived