L2 ppl Against BOTs ?! Wanna recruit some GMs in the "battle also"

darkal3x

[content moderated]

Hi ! ...no comment. Giran Server, losing free time "on cleaning services" . Nicks of the "auto guys" u can find in the video. Maybe they get ban(some of them with D weps botting >.>), if a friend of mine with who I play together got banned for NOTHING (used nothing and he was accused of 3rd pt program), and the support guys don't want to unban him, I decided to do...something! 

Thanks, with regards, DarkAlex!

Bro, you did a good job. However I should suggest you not to get emotional. Considering your level and the unfortunate incident with your friend, both of you start afresh. We all want a healthy game environment but one person's effort wont be enough. Bots were here since ages, and if NC doesnt do anything we as players cant do much. 

Dont ruin your mood for a bad decision or bots, enjoy the game with your friend again. 

Another thing, posting bot names in forums through text or vid might get you into "naming and shaming" which isnt allowed in forums. Dont wanna get you a 1 day ban bro. 

• Moderators

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight bots, hackers and spammers, please report any suspicious activities directly to our Customer Support. As anyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty, our forums are no place to post names. Please feel free to submit your videos and screenshots to our Customer Support, though, as they have the means to further investigate into the issue.

Thank you!

Archived