Guidance needed

Supernatural

C weap : demon/ghoul/deadman staff.

C armor: for pve probably demon for matk and mana efficiency but i personally like divine better.

U shouldnt think about b weap too early since there is not too many of them and the price of bbsb is insane. Rather jus OE c weap.

B armor best is obviously bw robe, but the price is also insane.

I would prolly just oe karmian or demon.

21 hours ago, DonnieBlunt said:

B armor best is obviously bw robe, but the price is also insane.

Never saw any mage in BW robe. Most popular on B grade for mages is Avadon set becouse of +15% cast speed. BW gives wit wich boost cast speed too but at same time reduse int and nerfing m.atk, so it's primary a healers set with maximum bonus to % of ressurection. Alternative but less popular mage sets is Doom with +2int and zubey with +10% m.atk.

1 hour ago, Buldos said:

Never saw any mage in BW robe. Most popular on B grade for mages is Avadon set becouse of +15% cast speed. BW gives wit wich boost cast speed too but at same time reduse int and nerfing m.atk, so it's primary a healers set with maximum bonus to % of ressurection. Alternative but less popular mage sets is Doom with +2int and zubey with +10% m.atk.

3 wit increase more than 15% cast speed aswell as lower skill reuse time and increase mcrit rate and above all has highest def. U dont see mages in bw because its crazy expensive

Thanks for feedback so far. Somehow I also prefer m.atk over casting speed for PvE AoE damage. Now I am actually thinking if it's really worth to upgrade from demon set which gives +4 Int to zubei with 10% m.atk or doom with +2 int but -3 wit considering the high prices as well. Also the -HP stat of demon can be partially compensated by a higher OE compared to the B grade armors.

34 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Thanks for feedback so far. Somehow I also prefer m.atk over casting speed for PvE AoE damage. Now I am actually thinking if it's really worth to upgrade from demon set which gives +4 Int to zubei with 10% m.atk or doom with +2 int but -3 wit considering the high prices as well. Also the -HP stat of demon can be partially compensated by a higher OE compared to the B grade armors.

Agree completely. I think the only b grade armor worth considering is bw since its good not only for pve but for pvp aswell and is also the endgame armor. 

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Hi Guys,

what kind of dyes would fit the best for sorc? Something like +4INT -5MEN and +4INT -5MEN? Help appreciated.

Cap for dyes in our version is +5, not +12 so you don't have much choices. +4 wit +4 int -10 men is a must, then you can choose between +1 wit or +1 int -2 men.

3 hours ago, Mistral said:

Cap for dyes in our version is +5, not +12 so you don't have much choices. +4 wit +4 int -10 men is a must, then you can choose between +1 wit or +1 int -2 men.

As there is this cap, would a +4 Con -5 Str be an alternative to +1 Int -2 Men? Especially for AoE without mass stun i can imagine it's good to be a bit more tanky, though i'm not sure if a sorc can use these dyes.

37 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

As there is this cap, would a +4 Con -5 Str be an alternative to +1 Int -2 Men? Especially for AoE without mass stun i can imagine it's good to be a bit more tanky, though i'm not sure if a sorc can use these dyes.

Yes you can use those dyes and are totally viable if you want some more HPs. But keep in mind that, in classic version, CON is not a defense to stun. 

33 minutes ago, lelu said:

Also be aware that all the ---men is also throwing your MDef down the toilet.

Meh that's pretty much not the real deal with lesser MEN...ofc, you drop some m.def but every mage will use the same setup of dyes...and if they don't, they will be at huge disvantage due to their lower m.atk/casting spd...so it's totally fine. 

Archived