Drop after death/PK system

I really like Na l2 classic. But this trains that  afk farm 24/7 and nobody kills them, becouse 1) PK system is broken. You kill 1 person and than there is no way to clear karma by killiing mobs. you need to die. 2)  That is what make this game interesting and fun. The system "drop after death from mobs". Pls bring this back. I really wonna see old l2 classic. This is a hardcore game!

..... stupid idea.... we will see lots of morons who takes trains to kill u and take drop. Also really good idea if u many months building any staff and then drop because u dont take HP pot /or ur heal afk/ or server lags inc. soulshots / or if u have DC.... u have to remember its only rate 1x (maybe less), really long time playing

seems like his gear plan was train so much players as can for get theyr items.

what can drop from all those scrub elven summoners who farm with quest gear? nothing valuable

what can drop from aoe mobs puller who stunned with train? 

7 hours ago, Eressiel said:

..... stupid idea.... we will see lots of morons who takes trains to kill u and take drop. Also really good idea if u many months building any staff and then drop because u dont take HP pot /or ur heal afk/ or server lags inc. soulshots / or if u have DC.... u have to remember its only rate 1x (maybe less), really long time playing

4 hours ago, Buldos said:

seems like his gear plan was train so much players as can for get theyr items.

what can drop from all those scrub elven summoners who farm with quest gear? nothing valuable

what can drop from aoe mobs puller who stunned with train? 

Well you all speak from the position, that afk train farm is good and it should be. I say its boring and kill the game. If you like only farm pve and etc. go play WoW. I said it again its hardcore game. You should be able loose items in some way. otherways its boring and you just lvl up farm and lvl up again.

16 hours ago, Atheistiksan said:

Well you all speak from the position, that afk train farm is good and it should be. I say its boring and kill the game. If you like only farm pve and etc. go play WoW. I said it again its hardcore game. You should be able loose items in some way. otherways its boring and you just lvl up farm and lvl up again.

It's only your point of view and i think you one from those dwarfs from russian servers opening who trained and stunning players. From items drops real players sufer more then low geared afk trains. If wanna posibility lose your gear go to giran squaer and drop/pick up your own stuff. 

21 hours ago, Atheistiksan said:

.... they havent said that afk train farm (which I presume you mean is botting in a 9 man pt) is good. What they are saying is that in order to deal with bots, most people train them. Though the bots are naked basically, they do not have decent gear. Yet the person training them does. So, what does this mean.... it means that if you attempted to, level up via AOE, or tried to train a bot group... and something happens, you get stunned, you die to mobs, etc and you the player drops an item that took you a while to farm..... theres a good chance that you will be unhappy. Now train a bot and it drops Novice jewelry, was it worth it? vs you trying to train a bot group and for whatever reason something happens and you dropping idk theca / fp / doom / ................. I aoe train often, it will be game-play changing if I went to pull a train, and a goddam greifing dwarf came up to me and stunned me... resulting in 50 mobs killing me and dropping anything on my body (it is potentially game ending if one is not prepared; people are quitting after blowing up their own gear... imagine if someone made them lose it).

Archived