Can someone register the account to win the Pack?

xLuiz

I tried to register and it says only Only accounts created before February 11, 2019, that are in regular status and have a character of level 20 or higher, are valid for registration. I've been counting for many months with character level 20+ my friends have not been able to either

I did register before and succeeded and and when i did it after that it said you have already registed, and now it says

Sorry! You are not eligible for this registration event. Only accounts created prior to February 11, 2019, that are in good standing, and have a character that is Level 20 or higher are valid for registration. I did register before and succeeded and and when i did it after that it said you have already registed.

So they have done someting.

@Hime @Juji

26 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello again!

The issue has been resolved. If you tried to register for the Saviors Pack today and got the error, please head back to the registration site to register again.

https://www.lineage2.com/classic/saviors

If you get the error again, you may need to clear the page's cache. Thank you!

On l2 official rules, it says that I have to be a resident of the United States to get it. Are you telling us that if we aren't residents of the USA but we still play the game and registered our accounts we will not get the Savior's Pack??? @Juji @Hime

14 hours ago, Muj said:

On l2 official rules, it says that I have to be a resident of the United States to get it. Are you telling us that if we aren't residents of the USA but we still play the game and registered our accounts we will not get the Savior's Pack??? @Juji @Hime

Read the terms...

"Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela"

So we have to be legal residents of all of these places...right?? LOL I see no "or" in that statement.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:54 PM, rescender said:

Read the terms...

"Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela"

So we have to be legal residents of all of these places...right?? LOL I see no "or" in that statement.

How about Europe?? Do you know how many players are playing in Europe?

We won't get the savior's pack even if we registered for it?

On 2/20/2019 at 5:54 PM, rescender said:

Read the terms...

Oh i see it now you have to be a resident of all those countries, United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela

According to that statement no one should get the pack, everyone happy!!!

Archived