Dual class for Feoh Storm Screamer

O937

Hi everyone! I would like to know which class is better for my Feoh. I playing PvE, so I was thinking a summoner will be ok, then was thinkin in a Overlord, then a player tell me a Sword singer will be the best option (???????), then I start to read and... surprise! The better option is another Feoh?

Now, i dont know what to think :(...

Pls, halp! Anda a lot of thx :D

A lot of feohs have dual healers, in order to help their constant parties with healer (when needed) or just to improve their level, since most parties need healers.

A dual feoh would be also a good option, since you can share the same gear.

Although iss can use every type of armor without penalty (heavy, leather, robe), probably the robe isn't most suitable for most isses. So it won't be easy to share the gear with your main.

You can always make a dual feoh to improve your level with what you have. On Red Libra events (+/- every 6 months), you can change it to whatever you prefer xD

On 2/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, O937 said:

Hi everyone! I would like to know which class is better for my Feoh. I playing PvE, so I was thinking a summoner will be ok, then was thinkin in a Overlord, then a player tell me a Sword singer will be the best option (???????), then I start to read and... surprise! The better option is another Feoh?

Now, i dont know what to think :(...

Pls, halp! Anda a lot of thx :D

If you solo a lot, do another Feoh. You cannot take an overlord as a subclass, it is locked and must be a main only.

If you party for most of your xp you can either do Feoh or Healer, everyone loves a healer. I will worn you that I have a Feoh/Feoh setup, StS main, Archmage Duel, and switching from main to duel is like night an day. StS is a BEAST of a mage, while I share all the same gear and most enchant levels for skills the Archmage is doing about 1/3 to 1/2 the damage the StS is.

Personally I wouldn't use summoner, but if you use retributer on main its still a viable option. There are many different ways to build a summoner, Melee PvE or Mage PvE. I don't know which is better because it has been so long, but I can tell you that some of the top mage built summoners will dominate most people in Oly.

Really up to you. Make an alt and try them out before you choose.

Archived