Lets say i wont buy event items.....

Vol0tron

Hi all.

Lets say i wont buy event items ,like 80% of the server will do,and continue to play like this.

In future and other event like this will apear.

As a result i wont be able to play olympiad either pvp , cause i ll be 1 hit from those players.

So i ll face again the same situation as on naia server,that i quited my 105 lvl char ,cause it was too expensive for me and the gap between players was huge.

I was happy with the fishing event cause with 4000ncoin i spend 1 month fishing,and i enjoyed.

I said to myself that the prices of the events here were much more to what most of the people wanted.

So i waited a price for 30 pendants around 800ncoin!!!!!

I didnt believed it when i first saw it!!!!!

3600 for 30 pendants !!!!!!!!!

I am still shocked!!!!!!!!!

I know that is hard for me to stop the game,cause i am addicted to it, but i know also that is the right decision for me.

I believe that many of you feel like me , and we all must find the courage to stop the game that we love so much.

I dont know if i win my hunger for game ,but i know that with this events the game will die in future,as happened on live servers.

I know how you feel and I understand that addiction, I literally forced myself about an hour ago to throw about 30mil of gear on the ground and log out - there is no comming back from losing that gear at my level and this will stop me logging in again.

The OP outlined roughly the strategy I followed on retail.

I was lucky enough to have enough wealth (adena) saved up from before free to play such that I was able to remain relevant for a year or two after GOD came out without any large nccoin purchases.  I always have looked back at that period and said I wish I quit on day 1.

So I have learned from my own mistakes and I am leaving

I absolutely cherished the server launch, but this pay to win path (that was a broken promise @Juji - who I actually don't blame, I think it was above him) is unsustainable.  If you try to sustain in the short to medium term without purchasing items you are going to just make your game experience unpleasant and over time you won't be able to keep up, no matter how much income in game you can make to then purchase event items (even indirectly).  It's an impossible lift.

This server has no future beyond the medium-term, and I was interested in playing for a long time.  So, I won't, I'm sad to say.  I hope those of you who stay will not regret it, but have no doubt about what you are getting yourself into.

36 minutes ago, Vol0tron said:

Hi all.

Lets say i wont buy event items ,like 80% of the server will do,and continue to play like this.

In future and other event like this will apear.

As a result i wont be able to play olympiad either pvp , cause i ll be 1 hit from those players.

So i ll face again the same situation as on naia server,that i quited my 105 lvl char ,cause it was too expensive for me and the gap between players was huge.

I was happy with the fishing event cause with 4000ncoin i spend 1 month fishing,and i enjoyed.

I said to myself that the prices of the events here were much more to what most of the people wanted.

So i waited a price for 30 pendants around 800ncoin!!!!!

I didnt believed it when i first saw it!!!!!

3600 for 30 pendants !!!!!!!!!

I am still shocked!!!!!!!!!

I know that is hard for me to stop the game,cause i am addicted to it, but i know also that is the right decision for me.

I believe that many of you feel like me , and we all must find the courage to stop the game that we love so much.

I dont know if i win my hunger for game ,but i know that with this events the game will die in future,as happened on live servers.

You're going to have real life. It will pay off ;)

Gz for the decision if you go ahead with it!

Archived