RED LIBRA for Armor

OmenOfSteel

Dunno if this is available on any other L2 franchise, but it would be good.

We can already change dual, change weap, so changing of armor should be added too.

PS: Pls. refrain from comments like "only korea can make changes bla bla" as I know that already.

Hi all,

I am Sorry to break your dreams but  from what i know from korean servers an event like was never createt. I think its no secret anymore that NC-West have no influence on game content. Omen you should know, you are a type of guy who have good idears and great hopes but they will not get real. From what i know you should play this game long enough to realize this. NC-WEST have nothing to say they are just like the secretary infront of the boss office. Most stuff that run on Western servers get dicided by Korea. And they just run this servers to earn cash and make a good operating balance.

From what i see on forum and World chat ingame i give you one hint. If you love to play L2 change the server to 4players or something ealse. Situation will not change on NC-West. This will make you life better becouse you dont get frustratet of something you like.

Thanks and Good luck

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

Hi all,

I am Sorry to break your dreams but  from what i know from korean servers an event like was never createt. I think its no secret anymore that NC-West have no influence on game content. Omen you should know, you are a type of guy who have good idears and great hopes but they will not get real. From what i know you should play this game long enough to realize this. NC-WEST have nothing to say they are just like the secretary infront of the boss office. Most stuff that run on Western servers get dicided by Korea. And they just run this servers to earn cash and make a good operating balance.

On 24.3.2018 at 8:22 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

PS: Pls. refrain from comments like "only korea can make changes bla bla" as I know that already.

No offense but you might wanna read before you answer :)

PS: Frustrated in game? Not at all, the game is awesome as it always was. But yeah situation on NAIA isnt great cos the server is dead, all dark-gear ppl join either the big bad wolf or they let their armors rot in PVE clans. But I can live with that, we still have around 2 CPs of brave warriors so all is good. New vid incoming soon.

Frustrated on Forum also not, but angry on so many bad decisions Neutron makes all the time. And I'll not state again what opinion I have about Conguero or I'm banned again :D

Yea i would like to have stuff like this too but will not happen :(. You both are forum activ guys so better check L2 info central or other sides that got more info about the stuff that comes in the next updates. Becouse if you know that NC-west is handless its useless to open topic here, mostly i dont see any GM answere real questions all they do is avoid it. better writh with GM directly :)

And you are right omen i missed to read that PS... well dosent matter i guess there is no other answere a player could give you on that point.

Thanks and Good Luck

Archived