Devils isle, giants cave- New exp spots

So with the latest patch we get these new leveling zones ( Devils isle, and Giants cave)  And they both require FULL parties with full buffs, 75+++. On Talking Island These places are empty ( i have checked quit a few times) Why cant these places be nerf so smaller parties can go here?  Or the better question, why did you NOT open the rest of the catas/necro for the 69-75 and bring devils isle and giants cave at a later time?? Some of this shit just doesn't make sense... Just like forgotten island, why would yall even try to open that place up when its 79 ++ and only a hand full are 75+.. Who is running the show? Just my thoughts, peace.

Its actually pretty good, that catas high lvl are closed.

Look at all server, majority of population is 60-70lvl, only a handful of people are 74+

Admins are doing nice job with limiting the content until rest of the server catch up

Let's face it, pretty much the only thing happening on the servers past level 35 is raids and dailies. Not much outside of that. From what I have been told, it is good exp and not that expensive to level up. At the current drop rates, people can hardly cover their SS/BSS by exping the good old ways, let alone save up for gear. I can tell you right now, if it wasn't for the Aden daily that I do on like 8 characters, I would've probably quit. I exp the good old way by hunting mobs, as I hate these stupid raids that take half the server to kill, and I can tell you I do not make much from that. The adena hardly covers the SS and not much drops for anything else. The only people who can level up by hunting mobs is with premade groups, that are pretty much always AOE, and those usually are closed to the public, meaning just friends playing together.

17 hours ago, DragonPendant said:

So with the latest patch we get these new leveling zones ( Devils isle, and Giants cave)  And they both require FULL parties with full buffs, 75+++. On Talking Island These places are empty ( i have checked quit a few times) Why cant these places be nerf so smaller parties can go here?  Or the better question, why did you NOT open the rest of the catas/necro for the 69-75 and bring devils isle and giants cave at a later time?? Some of this shit just doesn't make sense... Just like forgotten island, why would yall even try to open that place up when its 79 ++ and only a hand full are 75+.. Who is running the show? Just my thoughts, peace.

Actually, in DI there are a few rooms you can solo/trio for decent xp, as for the places being empty, DI is already being botted up.  Just spend more on your gear, you'll be fine.  New event probably next week, you'll be stronger. 

Archived