Need your help guys :)

Repilof

So i started after too many years again here im having fun in game and i really like it

my question is... İm Tyant now 80 level when i go for 4th class should i learn every new skill or have to keep some old ?

and as i know till 95 we have buffer so should i level up my main till 95 and my buffer till 95 and then xp them together ? or before ?

and last what buffer should i make :) they look all same so just let me know guys ty

and if you can tell me anything important i should do just let me know tyall guys

Hello mate, good to hear that! I am also having some fun after 6 years being away from the game ;) Here are few tips:

1. Here are the classes, take a good look and read the skills! - https://l2wiki.com/Classes_in_Lineage_2

2. For your ISS probably the best to xp nowadays is ISS Hierophant good buffs after 101 lvl, still I rly like my ISS Doomcryer!

3. You can XP by using a looping macro, it will help you a lot, just read the forum and get more info, all is written already on this topic ;) 

4. You should know that today - Lineage 2 is all about the real money, which is sad! In order for you to gear up and progress after 99 you need to invest some dollars! It will all gear clear for you after spending time in the game ;) 

Play Smart mate, good luck! 

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

4. You should know that today - Lineage 2 is all about the real money, which is sad! In order for you to gear up and progress after 99 you need to invest some dollars! It will all gear clear for you after spending time in the game ;) 

This.

*On a side note, as GK i suggest you to keep Dark Form only (you will see at early game, raising attack attribute isnt that easy, and rollin thunder useless anyway)

*Sidenote 2 ; I'm rolling with 2 ISS (WC+Hiero), but what I would strongly recommend you, is to level an ISS Hiero with a dual ISS WC. You don't need to lvl the dual WC, lv85 is fine (since its only to give "cryer's harmony" for practical reasons, to reduce the cooldown time on important skills) and as Argus mentionned hierophant's101 skill is kinda a must.

thank you both for your answers guys about money yeah sad but this is the truth so how much up down you need to pay so you can do something cuz if i have fun i pay there is nothing wrong but if you have to pay too much it’s stupid you will feel stupid :D come on

27 minutes ago, Repilof said:

thank you both for your answers guys about money yeah sad but this is the truth so how much up down you need to pay so you can do something cuz if i have fun i pay there is nothing wrong but if you have to pay too much it’s stupid you will feel stupid :D come on

try to invest at least 100-200 usd every event and you will slowly move to top level :)

+some money on XP boost

39 minutes ago, dUdot said:

try to invest at least 100-200 usd every event and you will slowly move to top level :)

+some money on XP boost

But if you want slowly move to dUdot level try to invest at least 1000-2000 usd every event :)

Archived