ADD DLVL OPTION

Who is the mastermind that lvled our mains from 56 to 59 without asking us and our supports are now 53 and recharge us for 25 less mp per recharge? I mean does this genius decides sober about such actions? GIVE LEVELS EQUALLY TO ALL 30's-40's-50's. MAKE GUARDS ATTACK I NEED TWO LEVELS DLVL EINSTEIN

43 minutes ago, triptico said:

Who is the mastermind that lvled our mains from 56 to 59 without asking us and our supports are now 53 and recharge us for 25 less mp per recharge? I mean does this genius decides sober about such actions? GIVE LEVELS EQUALLY TO ALL 30's-40's-50's. MAKE GUARDS ATTACK I NEED TWO LEVELS DLVL EINSTEIN

It said in the patch notes The amount of XP needed per level has been reduced from level 56 and higher.

So either go die to mobs over and over or just level your support up with the reduced xp requirements. It'll catch up fairly quickly.

No XP Loss Upon Death (only applies to non-chaotic characters)

20 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

It said in the patch notes The amount of XP needed per level has been reduced from level 56 and higher.

So either go die to mobs over and over or just level your support up with the reduced xp requirements. It'll catch up fairly quickly.

2 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Oops yeah lol

Well just level them up the xp requirement is lower so it won't take long. Or make a character on one of the support accounts and PK it with your main so you lose XP :P

Next lvl of your answer is to cook f or the dev team for 3 days, which might be eaiser than all the rest.

2 minutes ago, triptico said:

Next lvl of your answer is to cook f or the dev team for 3 days, which might be eaiser than all the rest.

It's reality either put on your man pants and level the characters with or without the main or Pk so you can delevel on your main. Crying here for them to reverse the reduction in XP is meaningless.

God no wonder the devs don't post here. They finally lower the xp table to make it closer to the old days and people still complain...

6 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

It's reality either put on your man pants and level the characters with or without the main or Pk so you can delevel on your main. Crying here for them to reverse the reduction in XP is meaningless.

God no wonder the devs don't post here. They finally lower the xp table to make it closer to the old days and people still complain...

Seriously, you need to take a moment to breath, think and then answer. Who asked for a 3 lvl upgrade with zero sp given? Why only to players above 56? Why should i pk to play the game as i play it normally? Do you know how much time i need for that? Do you know how much time is added in the rest i take so as the elder to catch up again? From all those things written here, is me putting my pants on to do all those things to lvl down and not the fact that there isn't one npc that can dlvl me in the entire game? And why isn't there an option to click yes or no to that lvl up? Do you even think before answering? 

I know you still have something to upload here but please keep it for yourself.

I am expecting an answer that can actually help. 

28 minutes ago, triptico said:

Seriously, you need to take a moment to breath, think and then answer. Who asked for a 3 lvl upgrade with zero sp given? Why only to players above 56? Why should i pk to play the game as i play it normally? Do you know how much time i need for that? Do you know how much time is added in the rest i take so as the elder to catch up again? From all those things written here, is me putting my pants on to do all those things to lvl down and not the fact that there isn't one npc that can dlvl me in the entire game? And why isn't there an option to click yes or no to that lvl up? Do you even think before answering? 

I know you still have something to upload here but please keep it for yourself.

I am expecting an answer that can actually help. 

Tons of people asked for a more reasonable XP table from the first day of classic. Hell there were multiple "I quit" threads which listed the higher than normal XP table as a reason for quitting. Here's a hint... the XP table for classic had vastly inflated xp requirements than existed in the real classic and that inflated requirement really hit hard at..... 56 and up...

Christ almighty you just want to complain about anything and everything. They made it easier for you to level and all you can do is cry that you have to put a little very short term effort in for a huge long term gain...

I gave you the only answers that are available to you. They removed guard based deleveling for several reasons and if you actually played the game in the old days you'd already know why. I have no inclination to spend the time trying to explain basic concepts to you so good luck.

PS : Some of your statements/questions are just outright dumb like.

And why isn't there an option to click yes or no to that lvl up?

Because that would require a substantial re-writing of the game code for a feature no one has asked for in a decade and half the game has existed. I know of no MMORPG that has such functionality due to the complexity of implementation and the potential for abuse.

EDIT : Seriously if you spent half of the effort you've displayed here into actually leveling the characters in question you'd already be significantly closer to achieving your goal.

The only reason you leveled up, is because you character had already made the experience. 
When NC lowered the amount of exp per lvl 56+ required to level, they did not remove any EXP characters had already gained. Thus many gained levels once the requires exp was lowered. 

Example: 
Prior to maintenance you needed 300kk EXP (Arbitrary number.) To level. You had already gained that 300kk exp.
Maintenance then lowered the required amount of exp to 100kk for the same level. Instead of them taking 200kk exp away from the 300kk you had already earned, it went to the following level(s). 

It is much better than the last time they lowered the amount of exp required for 55+, and many players lost their exp their characters had already gained.(Which they had spent ncoin, and tons of time grinding in game to get.)

36 minutes ago, Mishi said:

The only reason you leveled up, is because you character had already made the experience. 
When NC lowered the amount of exp per lvl 56+ required to level, they did not remove any EXP characters had already gained. Thus many gained levels once the requires exp was lowered. 

Example: 
Prior to maintenance you needed 300kk EXP (Arbitrary number.) To level. You had already gained that 300kk exp.
Maintenance then lowered the required amount of exp to 100kk for the same level. Instead of them taking 200kk exp away from the 300kk you had already earned, it went to the following level(s). 

It is much better than the last time they lowered the amount of exp required for 55+, and many players lost their exp their characters had already gained.(Which they had spent ncoin, and tons of time grinding in game to get.)

Thanks, now it all makes sense. Solo was for getting ncoins because i couldn't afford to all 3 clients. At least it's clear that vip is not necessary anymore.

Archived