Best iss main at 103, heavy armor, able to farm

Longinus

hi! im a iss 102  hiero atm on my way to 103, ima hibrid iss,  my main is tank so i have the con set up hp hp 1h shield, but also i have a diferent set up bloody dual +12  str hat ruby red cat eye etc so i can stack +500 element damage and i do easy phantasmal, gc upper faccion,  at 103 i want to improve my damage set up , i never try BD and im guessing if that will be the best move , or just stay as hiero for the pom ,  someone try the damage difference in 103 hiero self pom, or bd warrior lvl 2, soloing?

Hey KKKm, what do you mean by solo everything? A mid geared any iss can solo k95 from 95 lvl.Put some vid records if you can :).

Im Hierophant 101, I can solo many areas and some instances(I just need a little better defence and I can solo K99 too)...but not so efficient as a DD. Why would you go to phantasmal?Faction quest?Its faster in desert.

My choice would be to stay on Hiero...BD is strong, mby stronger(I have doubts) ...but not spectacular strong then Hierophant.

Anyway, if do the switch keep us up to date, its an interesting subject :)

i did the change yesterday, i pass from doing k99 duo in 35 min to 24, i have to try more  to check but something is for sure, bd is hella more fun than hiero , i have more buff /debuff to interact btw for sure this is not for macro-box-just support 

and i have the chance to help more my clan stacking crippling+br+pom,  i will keep you guys updated for sure, soon i will stack warrior lvl 2 to the formula

now warrior lvl 2 , everything fine , awesome buff , party is runing faster except i would say, triad state, i mean party dont notice it  and i do some kind of emergent debuff : spectral slash 100+ power added to p attack , and decrease p def m def 50% for 10 secs  i apply this debuff all the time,ok but warrior lvl 2 give chance to apply spectral slash to targets so whoever have my warrior lvl 2 apply this debuff, yes less than the iss but happend so the warriors on my party debuff too and this is my point

for triad state i have to use my two single debuff and after, my two area debuff are activated but take around five seconds , at that time i can area debuff , not like hierophant that i activate my toogle and presto, area debuffs,  but if the debuff dont land you have to wait for skill reuse.. bd is diferent, a bunch of skills, chance powerfull debuff  , other warrior debuffing coz my warrior lvl 2.. but aoe debuff take 5 seconds to charge*  definitive not for half afk watching tv iss, macro iss  but i will recomend spectral dancer to those ISS ACTIVES aiming to do soloing or iss doing damage , is worth it but require sacrifice,  here is my opinion ty guys .

day 8 : the dam spectral dancer experiment has fail:

yes party members with warrior lvl 2 debuff his target but ia not enough in a big farm group

if the aoe debuff were activate after hit the two single debuff could work but it not hapend  you have to use, let it cool down and re use it  and the bd have soo much damage that your target could be dead at the time you have use of the aoe debuff , it is activated just a couple seconds , you mostly dont have time to get activated with another mob , you mostly dont have time to use angel touch on healer because you are worry to not miss the dam activation of the aoe skill,  and the time that it is not activated is a waste of damage in aoe

everything nice with the single damage, is a beast yesterday i was compiting doing ks of mobs to diferent people in  in gc  included evis +12 weapond ,and i end up wining the drop, as iss it is great , but is a fail iss with a party of farming in a large scale  it has so much damage that i kill the mob  ( af or more) before activate triad state most of the time, and anyway  it taken 2 rounds of single skill

you have a nice idea ncsoft,  coul be great if it get activated after use one time both of the single skills , but now as it is i will not recomend it 

• 1 month later...

Longinus

1st of all - BD DO NOT have aoe debuffs.. BD is one-target character. it's why he have 1 more debuff and personal BR. HP have less debuffs, but he can turn it into aoe... And my clan party mates love BR every 4 minutes... Actually reuse on BR I have exact same as on POM, so I buff pom and than BR. Also BD HAVE TO use dual swords, because of medusa.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:42 AM, Heallweg said:

Longinus

1st of all - BD DO NOT have aoe debuffs.. BD is one-target character. it's why he have 1 more debuff and personal BR. HP have less debuffs, but he can turn it into aoe... And my clan party mates love BR every 4 minutes... Actually reuse on BR I have exact same as on POM, so I buff pom and than BR. Also BD HAVE TO use dual swords, because of medusa.

im sorry i dnt update my post , first of all i stay bd and was the best decision,  after that i try hiero again, to realize that for example in shinedust quest hiero hit 40% less to the mobs , i cant get used to it anymore , i dont have a dd so i was looking to be able to make my quest and factions , i was used to the idea of the easy hiero, one toogle, 2 buttons of debuff and thats it! nothing more , and in bd now im used to the rush then debuff, and that active the aoe debuff, bd aoe debuff land i guess 100% dont matter how many mobs you have  so is fine, i was just lazy

i have to mention that i have another iss to give me pom , from the times when i was a dual titan , im main tank so im a heavy armor iss (bloody) and if i get in a difficult area i use the 1h 3p sword and shield to supporting ,  + 5 str ,dual bloody +12 3 sa tyr, elmore cloak +10 jewells +3 and the regular talis , my box iss is a hiero +4 hp hp weapond +4 r99 set, boxing the iss i can do solo k99 in 10 min now , and kill the shinedust in 3 hits , im trying to get a little more elemental attack to try solo lower , is not easy and more to a iss

yes a iss able to farm is possible,  bd is the best class for it , but dont work on box , no it will not do the same damage of a titan , but you are a dd that heal yourself,  ress, have pr  and find easy party, people dont have the concept of a active damage iss because most of the iss have +4 weapond, go look  how a dd with that weapond do

my post is to incentive more people to play support,  and for those tanks that dont wanna spend in a second armor

Archived