Shadow Consortium NA Guild Recruiting Active Quality Gamers on Talking Island

Zotics

Hello,

My game name is Zotics. I have been running Shadow Consortium for almost 2 decades. Starting back in the Shadowbane days for the old school pvpers. We have come from a background of pvp games and when we heard L2 Classic was going back to it's roots we couldn't help but give it a shot again with the event in April. To our demise it seems that 90% or more of the server can not speak English fluently and we are having a hard time recruitng new members and overall making the game less enjoyable to not be able to find groups due to the barrier.

We would like to use this post as an invitation to any English speaking players that feel the same as we do. It is more enjoyable to be able to play a game and be able to communicate with others to make new friends. We are seeking players 40+ so we can have players within levels of each other to form parties and do events together. Our highest players are around 60. We started about 3 weeks ago and would like to recruit similar level players.

We do use Discord voice communication and encourage ACTIVE players to get a hold of Zoticx in game. Apparently Zotics was taken.

We also have a website but the original data has been lost so we are left with a shell of a website. Feel free to stop by and say hi at www.shadowconsortium.com also to get a hold of us.

Thank you and see you in game! 

On 16-5-2019 at 8:09 AM, Mishi said:

Tenacious wishes y'all the best Shadow Consortium!

Thanks! think we officially can say we're doing good :)

Guild is healthy, no drama, everyone helping each other, good activity throughout the day.

SO if you just landed on the server and wanna be in a helpfull guild, look no further.

Drop in the discord and get a feeling of who we are.

https://discord.gg/jGbgKb6  , You can also drop in an ask questions, we always got people online.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

bro i  rembember you and your gangster clan from like 2005........  Probably you dont remember me but i was a silver ranger called  "rui on kain server. 
You remember clans like paradigma and  DiE ???  death is eternal hahahah...  hell bro  its almost 15 years ago :)

• 1 month later...

We are actively doing 55-60 Raid Bosses now and are looking to recruit a few more to make downing them go smoother. If you are interested please join us on Discord or get a hold of Zoticx in game.