Weapon Upgrade Query in New Patch

XuJY

Seeking clarification on this Weapon Upgarde, cos it’s kinda confusing.

If I exchange a +13 Dark Caster (3SA) through Ferris (With Gemstone R + Elcyum + Adena).
I will get back a +11 Dark Krishna Caster (Stage 2)? In this Correct?

How about the 3 SA, it will stay? No change?
Or simply lost all the SA after I upgrade to Krishna Caster?

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, fataoulas said:

Juji we can upgrade +7 bloody weapon ,without loose augment+pve  ????????anyone also knows to inform ty

You don't lose the augment. Might lose an appearance skin though.

23 hours ago, Juji said:

You don't lose the augment. Might lose an appearance skin though.

You don't.

Upgrading trough Ferris just makes you lose the -2 enchant level (for example +16 -> +14 weapon). The bloody / dark, augment, appearance, SAs, all remain the same ^_^

Upgrading the Bloody/Dark Krishna weapon to Limited (through Mammon), you don't lose anything (enchant level,appearance, SAs, all remain the same) ^_^

22 hours ago, fataoulas said:

so it gonna be  +5 enchanted  krishna buster  after upgrade or+5   bloody krishna buster?i mean to be at once bloody krishna buster with augment the same .ty for info keep the good work 

I think you can only upgrade +10 R99 weapons and up. If you have a +10 Bloody Amaranthine Buster it will be a +8 Bloody Krishna Buster.

If you have a +10 Dark Amaranthine Buster it will be a +8 Dark Krishna Buster.

If you have a regular +10 Blessed Amaranthine Buster it will be a +8 Krishna Buster (not Blessed. Which you have to add the Blessed and then Bloody/Dark enhancement so you can convert it to Limited afterwards).