about adena rate

13 minutes ago, triptico said:

Either you are a high lvl player and an average farmer, or a low-mid lvl and an average farmer and you probably don't understand so i will extend a bit here with numbers.

Find me a spot with 3.3 mil xp for each player in 20 mins for a  pt of 6, 5 supports x62lvl and 1 dd x 65. 300k in adena as well.

And don't tell me TOI, mobs there land 1k dmg. We are 2 players here who both stopped playing since update.

Do as that favor and spread the knowledge so as to continue enjoying the game we love and enjoy playing.

And don't start the things about classic and lvl up etc, i scaled 6 chars pt with zero boosts with 1 dd warlord.

Sorry 150k, 300 was with the boost of last month.

If you had 3.3mill xp for party of 6 every 20 min how are you still lvl65? Do you play for 20 min a day?

Just now, TypeBox said:

If you had 3.3mill xp for party of 6 every 20 min how are you still lvl65? Do you play for 20 min a day?

I visited lair 4 days before event ends, cause wiki was showing the lvl of mobs at 68,

Continue with the sharing of knowledge.

4 minutes ago, triptico said:

I visited lair 4 days before event ends, cause wiki was showing the lvl of mobs at 68,

Continue with the sharing of knowledge.

Either get a proper 8 man party [Not boxed with 5 inactive supports] and go level in a 70+ area or find a way to survive the damage of TOI. Sorry your special snowflake hug box that is AL got nerfed. But your either a high level scrub who has never really played L2 in the past or just someone who can only level in areas where you are told you can go. 

7 minutes ago, TypeBox said:

Either get a proper 8 man party [Not boxed with 5 inactive supports] and go level in a 70+ area or find a way to survive the damage of TOI. Sorry your special snowflake hug box that is AL got nerfed. But your either a high level scrub who has never really played L2 in the past or just someone who can only level in areas where you are told you can go. 

As i said, average farmer and clueless. Server is empty, if i have to explain what i mean by that, we are going to the next lvl. 

As far as your scrub comment, pick a duo in our lvls and if he outfarms us let me know. With numbers always.

High lvl scrub with 3.3 mil xp each in 20 mins for a x6 pt, i suppose you are rolling it harder?

I play since the end of February with zero boosts, bring me a duo who can outscale me even now with this update. 

A manual duo.

And all of this, to end up in TOI. As if we were expecting you genius.

Edited by triptico