Promoting online griefing?

well... it is a pvp game, i personally dont like the pk system, but its better than people dropping stuff, and the blood swords, i dont like it either but it give people a reason to chase them and try and get the swords for themselves for the adena reward.

NC soft just doesnt think things out, the cake event should have been in a peace zone, but oh well. but when all said and done, remember this is a pvp game, pvp/pk will happen

Edited by L2Junkie

???? Are you kidding buddy? How is that griefing? You think if someone pk's your afk farm he's griefing you? Do you not understand the concept of the game?

The design is simple : PVP Open world RPG, lots of people will complain about the P2W and etc., but that has nothing to do with the concept of the game. You are supposed to be at risk at all time, I don't even understand how do you people come to such conclusions.

As for the cake event, only thing that can be said is that maybe the timing of it is a little bit unfortunate. The event itself seems like somewhat of a let down either way.

13 hours ago, LapinDiable said:

After seeing Zariche and Akamanah in the field and at the cake event, it seems to me that NCSoft is promoting player griefing.  Your thoughts?

Omg man . 

Hey the PVP when it first started was awesome.. consequences like real life.. you pop when you die was cool.. they wanted you to think about it before you did it - real life mode.. but oh well.. have a day with it.... no one pops.. just pvp all over the place - some think its a waste of time some are having a kick with it. PVP PVE remember that.. 

• Amraith changed the title to Promoting online griefing?

The true concept of this game was lost a longggg time ago. Once PvP gear was introduced it pretty much took the average player out of the PvP game. If you can't keep up with the money events and the many PvP items that pop up, acting as if the "Open world" pvp has meaning is ridiculous. If this was a real PvP  open field rpg then anytime a PC ran upon you, may the best player win. That does not happen in this game. Haven't played classis yet, but i'm guessing unless they have introduced PvP gear that part of the game is pretty even. Such is not the case here. So yes, Ncsoft does promote griefing, and those of us that are geared to PvE just gotta deal with it.